Underground
  Warm and cozy
  Easily accessable if you know the right way
  With lots of friends all around
View Results

Finculmir
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:44 am
Here, entered by several well-hidden holes to the meadow and forest, are the burrows and underground communal spaces of the pack members. Unlike natural foxes, who prefer to live alone in their own dens with only their mate and pups, the community of kitsunes here are more like rabbits. There are several main hub-like rooms where the foxes can gather to talk and play with one another in their fox forms and branching off of these halls are a regular warren of tunnels leading to each fox's separate chamber/bedroom. There are also a few places, laboriously scratched beneath the permafrost line, where it's cold enough to keep a few rabbits and mice for the pregnant mothers of the clan. In one tunnel, dug very close to the river, there is a chamber partially filled with water that has seeped in from the stream outside. The pool there is small, but clean. If necessary the foxes could live here together for a short period of time without having to venture outside for food. Each fox makes his or her chamber as sparse or comfortable (with plant matter) as they choose, and can deny or invite others to join them there depending on how big they dug their chamber.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:44 pm
Hey! Marun thought, This place is uninhabited... I could live here! It reminds me of home... And I`ll visit town every day! But then again....The others may not... accept me..."Well I don`t care! I`ll make them accept me if I have to!" But what are the odds of 1 to...like 486 or something?  

Solara_Novastar

Korin88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:31 pm
"What are you blabbering about now?" Korin said as he smiled and walked over there. He just found this tunnel, and he was still damp from the bath in the stream.
"I though I would meet up with you again sometime. How's it going?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:41 pm
"This place is so cozy...It reminds me of my old den."  

Solara_Novastar

Korin88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:52 pm
"I haven't got to know you at all. What actualy DID happen to you in the past. Becaues you couldn't have been born into the world like this."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:01 pm
"Well,okay...As soon as my brothers, sisters,and me were born,My mama carried us out to see our Papa.The first few days were happy, until hunters came.My papa went to protect us,and he told everyone to stay back.But my Mama went to help him after he was...(tears welled in her eyes)Shot. The hunters stunned my Mama, put her in a cage, and then they put us cubs in a bag, a sack actually.We broke the sack with our claws and teeth. We said we`d all meet up at the den when we found her,but...Nobody did.Then I passed out at the river and you showed up. That`s it."  

Solara_Novastar

Korin88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:23 pm
Korin raised an eyebrow. That was a fast way to sum up his questions.
"Well, its either you mom is almost dead, or dead. But if she is almost dead, then I might be able to go after her. But I doubt it..."
Korin sat and though for a moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:49 pm
"I want to go too!" Korin opened his mouth to tell her no, she`s too young but she interupted by saying"I can do this! I`ve been here 2 weeks...So that means...I`m an adult now! I`ve been hiding this... See? It`s a healing charm! If you get hurt, I can help you!"  

Solara_Novastar

Korin88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:06 pm
Korin sat and thought more...
"Ok. Ok... but how to find the thiefs..."
Korins mind was brainstorming. His head was hurting. Not only from when he hit his head on a rock wihle trying to get out of the stream a while ago, but from thinking to hard. He had to think... how would they set up a trap for a common thief.
Well, there have been a lot more thiefs in the forest lately. They might know something... and a smart thief would attack when its dark. Lets meet at the forest at nightfall, and train a little. They would probobly try to attack us while we train so we need to be aware and try not to look like we are. Aggreed?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:43 pm
"Yeah. I can do that for sure!"  

Solara_Novastar

Korin88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:45 pm
"Ok, ill see you then."
Korin walks off deeper into the tunnel.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:04 am
martin walks into the cave cautiously. "ah, interesting..." martin walks a few paces and spots a few other patways, he enters the center one.  

martinthefoxwarrior

Lord Derpingsworth

4,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:25 pm
"Hmm... this looks like a good place i can den in," Link told himself as he started to walk into the little burrow. The place smelt like a fox was in there at one point, but the scent had long gone. Link grinned and decided to lay down for a minute. "Wow, this place is so big, and so oraganized! I sure hope i can fit into this place." After a while, Link thought it was about time he went and met all the other kitsune in the den. "If I'm going to live here might as well get to know some of the other foxes."  
Role Playing: the inner workings of the Den

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games