Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Drinking / Drugs in the scene. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hitmeibleed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:52 pm
Isel
hitmeibleed
Isel
dpacker
Isel

A note, a preface of sorts: Anyone who was or is into drugs who says "I couldn't get my hands on -blank-" means they didn't actually look for it or try to get it. When you do drugs, dealers aren't going to walk up to you and tend to your desires- it's quite the opposite.

Cocaine is... well... It's not a "high" per se, as in your perception isn't driven towards hallucinations. Have you ever popped caffeine pills? If you've experienced an energy rush from caffeine, combine that with the feeling you get from an adrenaline rush, then multiply that times one hundred. You'll be jittery, jumpy, your mouth won't stop moving, you'll talk CONSTANTLY, you'll always be moving, and your mind will jump from thought to thought faster than Paris Hilton jumps from man to man.

COOL!.. xd

oh and as for the first part, i did try, but couldnt get my hands on any cuz we live in a pretty average-ish size city..and stock on those kinda stuff are pretty limited, so the big s**t "gangstas" get to them first..

There's no such thing as "Oh s**t, we ran out of stock!" with drug dealers.

Cocaine is not... THAT cool. See, I do it mainly because I'm addicted to stimulants and I like the feeling I get from having a chemical dependency. That's awful.

k if u say so, but still it sounded pretty cool from the way you described it xd this is what they told me.."someone got to all of it first dude, dont have any left.."and i sorta believe 'em seeing as we dont have any producers here (or at least none that i know of stare ) and we just get that stuff off other dealers from another city..or thats what i hear..dunno the specifics..

I'll be damned if some guy thought hard drugs were cool just because I described how I feel when doing them.

It's NOT cool, I'm ADDICTED.
k if u say so then..sorry if i sound sarcastic or something..i just get annoyed after long and possibly pointless arguments..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:24 pm
cocain makes our nose hurt im more of a pot person  

Do You Beleave In God

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:04 am
Rawr!  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games