Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your_only_pucha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:51 pm
No me digas que no
solo

You think she's becoming anorexc?

My cousin says it's because of a strict diet she is on, and a doctor is making sure everything comes out well. However, I think her ''diet'' is too stict. She runs for THREE HOURS everyday, and she gets by, by eating only crackers and tuna. I mean, is it normal for a person to lose 11 pounds in one week? I understand her wanting to go on a diet, for her age she is pretty over weight. Yet, I fear for her. What would you do?

Ve hasta el suelo
vamos

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:15 pm
Never knowing if I could take it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.If I would make it through the night

That's not normal...11 pounds in two weeks maybe but that would be from someone cutting carbs after being a heavy carb consumer.

It's hard to tell anyone something harsh like that. I'd try to tell her first as softly as possible without being judgemental or sounding accusatory. Try to sound as concerned as possible when talking with her.
If she won't have any of that you're going to have to address a parent or another adult who has some influence over her life.

I don't think any doctor would tell someone to just eat crackers and tuna, and on top of that run 3 hours every day.
That's ridiculous and extremely unhealthy. No doctor would prescribe such an unbalanced diet and severe exersize regiment.

I held on to my faith...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....And now I've found my way

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

--xP--FrEdDy JoKeR--xP--

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:44 pm
u have to talk to her
this is very dangerous!
maybe u can save her  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:40 pm
Freddy_fire_bender
u have to talk to her
this is very dangerous!
maybe u can save her
Calm down son. Yes it is serious, but no need to get all in her face about it she wont take you seriously if you do, just approach her like normal and talk this thing out, I've down it with my girlfriend and 2 other friends, easy talk. Sides if shes really over wiehgt she might need to lose some weight then it'll equal out and what not.  

Red_knightm

black_knightj

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:50 pm
Anorexic is not eating, she is eating the relativley little correct. And also if she is quite over weight her body is compensating by burning the fat obviously. Why not give it a little bit to level out, in a little bit her body should be able to compensate beter and she will start to get to a healthy weight then, she can change her diet. If it turns out that she is continug something like that after she has met a healthy weight then it would be best to confront her with some concern but not over-bearing. If you are looking for an answer right now, wait support her, but let her know you dont want her to over-due it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:53 pm
Wait until she's in the normal BMI range before becoming too concerned. also if you are really worried you could talk to her doctor to make sure that this is really helping her.  

Jesm

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items