Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Confused..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Queeto-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:32 am

Ok, so I was like really sad over my recent breakup with my ex, Zack. And he has this friend named Gabe who often asked me out, and well so I finally said yes, he's sweet and yeh, and I wanted to move on from Zack, but this is the first guy I have ever had a relationship with who I hardly know. He's really shy, and asks alot of girls out and stuff, but is nice, but he's kinda yeh, and I've dated him since yesterday, but he said "I love you" today, way too quick. So I talked to Zack about it, and he was agreeing, I did care alot Zack and still do, (alot more than any guy) and we knew each other longer and we talked, and well he said he told Gabe not to do anything with me because he still cared, and he's dating my friend Lizz to add to that. So confused.
So, does he still like me? What about Gabe? Or Lizz???? sad

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:26 pm

Wow..I'd rather not be mean but I'll be straight foreward:

You both are idiots.

If you cared so much about him still, you should have stayed with him and just go over the things that were making the relationship bumpy together.

Going out with your ex's friend, and you hardly knowing him doesn't make it any better. You should know who your going to be with for some time.

If you two still want to be together...You should break up with your current relationships and get back together. If the two are still hurtful about it, explain to them that you made mistakes.

And you going out with you ex's friend doesn't really work out too well. You kind of went out with him on a Pity date. Pity dates never work out.

Tell them up straight

You to yours:
You made a mistake. I still like [insert name] and I went out with you..well..because i didn't know.

Him to her:
I still like [so-in so] and I made a mistake. I went out with you because well...I don't know.

you both made the same mistake. You're both at fault.

What might be a good idea is to hook up Lizz and that one guy your going out with currently while you two hook up AFTER You break up with them.

You are at fault, Both of you

Hikaru Akumu

hitmeibleed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:12 am

Hikaru Akumu
Wow..I'd rather not be mean but I'll be straight foreward:

You both are idiots.

If you cared so much about him still, you should have stayed with him and just go over the things that were making the relationship bumpy together.

Going out with your ex's friend, and you hardly knowing him doesn't make it any better. You should know who your going to be with for some time.

If you two still want to be together...You should break up with your current relationships and get back together. If the two are still hurtful about it, explain to them that you made mistakes.

And you going out with you ex's friend doesn't really work out too well. You kind of went out with him on a Pity date. Pity dates never work out.

Tell them up straight

You to yours:
You made a mistake. I still like [insert name] and I went out with you..well..because i didn't know.

Him to her:
I still like [so-in so] and I made a mistake. I went out with you because well...I don't know.

you both made the same mistake. You're both at fault.

What might be a good idea is to hook up Lizz and that one guy your going out with currently while you two hook up AFTER You break up with them.

You are at fault, Both of you

mmhmm..every word of this is a piece of very sound advice and i completely agree..there probably nothing more i can add that would be considered important..-.- well maybe except this:
GO OUT THERE AND DO WHAT HIKARU SAYS!!
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff