Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Even Stranger......

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NovaKing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:24 pm
13 X 13 = 169
And yet there are 170 chapter

Today I have finished the book and read the end of the thirteenth chapter of book thirteen, and yet, within the unlucky number, and at the end of the end, contains a number thats not so unlucky...

at the end of book thirteen ( if you ve been as ardent as me and have read with minimal skipping through most of the series) contains his last book making his number of books not so unlucky after all....

and it is with the most curious of circumstances that I read the fourteenth book, because I do so on the fourteenth day of april... on the day after FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH THE DAY AFTER WHAT MANY CONSIDER TO BE THE UNLUCKIEST DAY! and all the while after having began the thirteenth yesterday.

ANd now ive just finished the series and i have to say: it was beautiful.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:28 pm
I wont utter a single word of the endings contents, as plowing your way through the entire book just to reveal a few secrets is really half the fun.

I will tell you though that you should try, just as i tried, not to skip too much. Skippings a bit like hiding from the world, as doing so will only take away from the worlds beauty.  

NovaKing

NovaKing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:29 pm
hah! even though this was the fourteenth book, it still had thirteen pages.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:56 pm
Maybe this is your destiny...  

UsakoTenshi

NovaKing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:25 pm
Feathers_Of_A_Dove_
Maybe this is your destiny...

hehe the books message was to live my dear, and I was already quite aware of that fact. Its always nice to be reminded, though. I think Lemony Snicket ( pen name) was trying to say that there will always be hardship and there will always be treachery, but we can really do nothing but live with it and try to enjoy and create the warmest memories, even if we have to keep a few dark secrets to ourselves.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games