Reply Wi-Fi Connection
A sad MPH story =(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Trever

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:01 pm
Ok yesterday I was going against a 5 star and a 1 star when I am only a 3 star and I thought I would lose because there was a 5 star there but I managed to kill him w/ a head shot w/ the imperialist and an alt kill, I was 2 ahead of him and at the last 10 seconds he quit so I only got exp from the 1 star. crying

By the way the 5 star was a weavil alt spammer.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:52 pm
Sounds intense, Trever. I hate when people disconnect. I can understand if someone ws hacking and they quit, then yeah, but not because of losing. sweatdrop  

Akkad`

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:46 pm
well it's better than getting owned I guess. maybe one day they'll make a DS wi-fi game tat can't be turned off during wireless play.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:36 am
Thats a sore loser, sounds like to meh.
(you have his friendcode so you must know him or have gotten it from somewhere?)
Hmm...another possibilty is that he has a sibling who was touching his DS without permission and coincidently was going to ruin a very good record and have noway of covering his tracks since all stats and records are recorded. Maybe the little intruder just did'nt wanna get in trouble?

Thats likely also..its something that could happen to me, I know that much.

mrgreen Its even sounds like I might do that to my older brother if he got a DS stressed  

chibminshiy2

`Trever

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:28 am
chibminshiy2
Thats a sore loser, sounds like to meh.
(you have his friendcode so you must know him or have gotten it from somewhere?)
Hmm...another possibilty is that he has a sibling who was touching his DS without permission and coincidently was going to ruin a very good record and have noway of covering his tracks since all stats and records are recorded. Maybe the little intruder just did'nt wanna get in trouble?

Thats likely also..its something that could happen to me, I know that much.

mrgreen Its even sounds like I might do that to my older brother if he got a DS stressed
Yea, I was thinking that could of happened, but he was doing good accualy.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games