Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Knife of Dreams

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:08 pm
In sleep
I've never dreamt of fantasy,
Of Faerie Lands Forlorn
Or going Through the Looking Glass
Or finding The Last Unicorn.

Awake
I've dreamt of the Dragon Prince
Of Green Angle Tower
Been to fantastical places:
Wielded unspeakable power.

And the thing that remains always true
The thing I can never escape no matter what I do.
That Knife of Dreams and calm:
The coming of the dawn.

**Anything in Italics is a book title.**  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:48 pm
Ooh, that's beautiful.

Why isn't it in poetry?

Because no one goes there, right?

Right.

It's like a dark one-way alley in new york or something. You write graffiti, but no one looks at it 'cause it's dark in there O.o

I love this. It's just how I feel sometimes.  

KirbyVictorious

NovaKing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:11 pm
hmm, When i was but a wee lad all I had was final fantasy to keep my immagination company. I just counted yesterday, in fact, and ive only read like 46 books in my entire life ( whose story lines i can recall clearly)

Im pretty sure i was obsessed with narnia and any other fantasy book I could get my hands on, but it was more of a fancy that my parents never took seriously.

Hehe so most of my actual intrduction to fantasy worlds that i can recall clearly was through the final fantasy video games, and drawing; a lot of drawing.

Ermm not sure about that though, I did read the black couldren series at about the same time so.... i dono.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:16 pm
heart  

Voxxx

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:20 pm
It wasn't put in poetry because I don't see a lot of activity happening in there. And because I forgot about it sweatdrop

but ya... been a bit depressed lately and then had a nightmare that i actually enjoyed more than waking from it...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:28 pm
...I get those. Sometimes. :/  

KirbyVictorious

NovaKing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:32 pm
Gomenroia
It wasn't put in poetry because I don't see a lot of activity happening in there. And because I forgot about it sweatdrop

but ya... been a bit depressed lately and then had a nightmare that i actually enjoyed more than waking from it...

hey each time you get that sinking feeling at the pit of your stomach you should just stop and become attentive. As quickly as you do that ask yourself why you just had that feeling. You'll either answer it, and feel a bit better or just find yourself unable to answer that question, in wich case youl be able to move on.

Unless your not depressed about life and its someone in particuliar in which case i cant say what you should do. -shrugs-

[I thought it was in poetry form...]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:34 pm
KirbyVictorious
...I get those. Sometimes. :/

i never get them; and no matter what the dream im always relieved to be awake. My dreams are often too realistic.  

NovaKing

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:43 pm
Borderline Bipolar and I'm not sure what my trigger is... so yer advice is good... but not something I've been able to deal with completely yet...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:46 pm
Gomenroia
Borderline Bipolar and I'm not sure what my trigger is... so yer advice is good... but not something I've been able to deal with completely yet...

I hope you can find out whats been making you depressed, untill then though, you should take advantage of the cleche that good writers are often times extremely sad smile  

NovaKing

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:51 pm
heh....

no....

thanks but no....

I wanna be a happy writer.... lol  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:00 pm
This was bugging me forever,

CLICHE!

With an accent over the e.

AUGH.

But anyway, that's more of a stereotype.

And I'm a happy writer...on the outside.

IT's the truffle effect. ninja

Like the Ferrero Rocher truffles...mmmmmy. >.<  

KirbyVictorious

Gomenroia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:14 pm
I thought truffles were a type of Mushroom?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:53 pm
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

No...they're like, designer chocolate. Take Ferrero Rocher. A ball fo milk chocolate with crunchy things with a darker chocolate center, a layer of like, ice cream cone stuff, and a hazelnut in the middle.

oooohyummy.  

KirbyVictorious

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces