How to do well in this guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Linken_Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:53 am
No these are not rules, but this is more of a set of guidelines to follow if you really want to make the captain, and me, happy.

Okay, first...a lot of you are lazy!

Admit it, you are.

You have got to read from where you last posted. And if you cannot remember that, read from the very beginning. This really helps if you have been away for a while and have forgotten your place. Plus, you can rat out those who spammed. I have noticed a lot of spam.

The Say anything thread is for those types of comments, which have no relation to the other threads. Its where all the spam goes. So...all of you, please see if you have spammed in those threads. READ!!!

That is the biggest tip.

The second biggest help is, okay, some of you have no clue what any of these RPs are about. Again READ!!! It helps when a new thread or topic comes up to read the first page. Even if you do not know the story that it orginated from, most often you can be your own character. But READING is the most important thing here.

For example...a lot of you have no clue as to what the King Of Fighters is all about, right? I saw only two entries on tektek created for this contest! Its pathetic! Really! But, if you people read in Blazing Wolf's thread in the king of fighters subforum, you will see that you do not have to choose a king of fighter. My mom, Empress dee, she is her own character responding to the characters from KOF. That's the beauty of roleplaying! Sure there are a couple of threads where you have to know your characters, but a lot of you do not read that part.

So, in order to do well in here is READ!! If you do not like reading a heck of a lot, may I suggest you leave gaia. Unless you are just going to do the games and create interesting avatars to put in the contests, then I do not see the point in you people being on here.

I sure hope this helps everybody out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:26 am
Whoa, you sure were cranky that day, Link. But, I hear you. Reading sure helps.  

Ken Bogard
Crew

T_Truesdale

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:09 pm
Ooh, I have a good tip!

Okay, I had heard recently from Untouchable Queen Saya that she thinks that our captain "god-mod's" a lot with a false accusation.

What Saya was really seeing is that the captain "Mary Sue's".

Mary Sue, by definition on Gaia is when a Role-player controls the entire Role-play. This type of person does not allow for original ideas of very little.

But, what can we do about a person like that?

Easy! You PM the person giving your own suggestions for the Role-play. If you cannot think of any, then its best that you MYOB

Yeah, minding your own business.

So Saya, if you really DO NOT LIKE OUR CAPTAIN, THEN QUIT!  
The renaissance galaxy - important information on front page

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games