Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:26 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Eli looked at the strange clothes. They were some kind of thick, hard vest with black pants, but, they were better than nothing so he put them on just in time he heard the man say, "You weren't wearing anything". Eli automatically became embarrassed, and yet another question came upon him. Why wasn't he wearing anything. He decided to stop the questioning for now because they were giving him a rather large headache. However Eli then realized that he had neglected his manners. Introductions were not made yet, so before the man walked out of the door, Eli said, "My name is Eli. What is yours"?

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:45 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageKazuo pauses and turns to face Eli. "My name is Kazuo Hatake, Raikage of Cloud Village, Sage of the salamanders, and the 7 winged angel host." He then walks out the door not waiting for the boys response heading to their first destination.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:52 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

((Where we going?))

In truth, Eli had not slightest clue what this Kazou Hatake was talking about. Raikage? Sage of the Salamander? Seven Winged Host? All of this was just becoming way to much. However Eli got a hold of himself, and ran after Kazou, eager to see if his assumption about this being another world was correct.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:54 pm
§_Scrapples_§

(I posted in the twilight falls, sorry forgot to tell you.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:55 pm
((no prob, be ther in a sec)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:44 pm
NUR
((I give anybody here a chance to escape as long as you post A) within a decent time to actually survive and B) it must be clever.))

Nai appears at the hospital of the lovely cloud village. She runs up the side of the building. Placing pre-chewed on clay all over the side of the building, She then lets herself fall to the base of the building where she then plants more explosives. Doing this all very quickly and silently, Nai waves goodbye to the hospital, while running away making a handsign she detonates all the explosives on the building thus turning the hospital into ruins. Nai puts her hands in her clay pouches while running out of the area towards yet another target.  

Eris5

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:49 pm
The Magoi clone trailed closely behind Nai, making sure that between the time the clay was placed and detonated that is was not touched. She, however, stayed far enough away to watch the explosion then followed after Nai.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:34 pm
Kazuo arrives at the ruins of the old hospital. He looks over everything and takes deep breathes forcing back memories of what was. Still in the second stage of his angel he lifts all the rubble with a gale of wind and sends it flying into the country again. He then gathers wood from all across the place and builds up the hospital back to existence though it was now even better. He smiles content with his work and heads off to the next destination.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers