Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I worried that the girl I love may have taken her own life

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'm just geting to woried?
  yes no maybe
View Results

Bleeding loneliness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:09 am

I worried because I think the girl I love may have killed herself. Maybe I'm over worried but I couldnt live with her dead. I need her. without her I'm nothing. If she is dead I mite as well be too. (sry if the poll dosent work I haven't quite mastered it yet) Please If you know her tell me if she's okay her name is Puppet master13 real name Cheyenne West.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:13 am

Nick5379
I worried because I think the girl I love may have killed herself. Maybe I'm over worried but I couldnt live with her dead. I need her. without her I'm nothing. If she is dead I mite as well be too. (sry if the poll dosent work I haven't quite mastered it yet) Please If you know her tell me if she's okay her name is Puppet master13 real name Cheyenne West.

Doubt it, firstly how long has she been out of contact, secondly, she logged on just yesterday. Its easy, just look at her log on dates for any of her internet profile pages (Myspace, Xanga, Vampire Freaks etc.) as they have the ability to search for her by name, check to see if she has alternate profiles, if not using her name, check her e-mail addresses all of the ones you know about for log in times and profiles on those sites.

Next step, wait, don't message her, she could just be looking for sympathy, but after reading her journal and checking her posts, I find it unlikely she has killed herself, she might have fallen asleep at a keyboard on IM, or some such, whilst feeling down and out. Its happened to me once or twice (on both sides of the wall btw). Only assume suicide if the worst comes to the worst, also check her other online contacts for details and ask them if they have seen her online.

And yes I am aware I have just effectively written a handbook on how to cyber stalk someone. If you get suspicious she's avoiding you, create a fake personna and get to know her via that. And see what she says after.

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:39 pm

you sound pretty wussy, but i mean no offense, you can live with someone killing themselves, it's just as selfish as if she did it
if she did..then she really never loved you, cause if she did she'd know how much pain you'd feel.
just wait a while
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:40 am

I'm very happy to say she didnt (but almost did) but is now grounded till june sad

Bleeding loneliness

Mysterious Michelle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:31 am

Nick5379
I'm very happy to say she didnt (but almost did) but is now grounded till june sad

That sucks
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff