Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
The guy I love doesn't know I exist. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I tell him or run away and die?
  tell him! nothing to lose!
  Don't tell him. He'll just plunge rejection into your heart and give you yet another reason to cut yourself.
  I don't know! I'm a poll whore!
  Tell me already! I'll be waiting under the stairs for you.
View Results

assumingtheworst

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:38 pm

He's dating me now!!!! Oh my ******** god!!!!! I'm like a a chipmunk on speed!!! He's just soooo much more awesome than I've ever imagined!!!! I'm in LOVE with this guy!!! blaugh 3nodding heart xd whee
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:54 am

assumingtheworst
He's dating me now!!!! Oh my ******** god!!!!! I'm like a a chipmunk on speed!!! He's just soooo much more awesome than I've ever imagined!!!! I'm in LOVE with this guy!!! blaugh 3nodding heart xd whee
How do you know its love?

Rellik San
Captain

assumingtheworst

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:54 am

Rellik San
assumingtheworst

Well, I think that it is love because we have this wierd kind of bond, I'm always thinking about him, and I can't wait to see him again, and I want to be with him all the time. heart
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:59 am

assumingtheworst
Rellik San
assumingtheworst

Well, I think that it is love because we have this wierd kind of bond, I'm always thinking about him, and I can't wait to see him again, and I want to be with him all the time. heart
That could easily be infatuation though.

I'm not trying to knock your relationship I'm happy for you, I just don't want to see someone throw their heart into something so quickly and completely only to have it broken, but so long as you both are happy there's nothing to be worried about. Just be careful with your feelings is all I'm trying to say.

Rellik San
Captain

black sheeps

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:32 pm

Hmm I kinda know what that's like:

There's this boy in my orchestra, and he plays a very good violin. He's more of a punk-rocker kinda guy. He has really nice light brown hair and a little facial hair. Sad thing is, he has a long term relationship with his girlfriend. But usually they're kinda on the rocks after 3 years. But other girls are always fawning over him. I usually don't know how to go up and talk to him. He's going to be a senior next year and I'm going to be a junior. Over the summer, I'm going to a music camp and I think he's going too also. I want to approach him, but eh, don't want to scare him away.

:C
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:39 pm

black sheeps
Hmm I kinda know what that's like:

There's this boy in my orchestra, and he plays a very good violin. He's more of a punk-rocker kinda guy. He has really nice light brown hair and a little facial hair. Sad thing is, he has a long term relationship with his girlfriend. But usually they're kinda on the rocks after 3 years. But other girls are always fawning over him. I usually don't know how to go up and talk to him. He's going to be a senior next year and I'm going to be a junior. Over the summer, I'm going to a music camp and I think he's going too also. I want to approach him, but eh, don't want to scare him away.

:C

that's a hard situation as well. I had that kinda thing happening once in my life when i was a sophmore.At the time, I got him to break up with his gf because she was cheating on him, but when I finally gave up on asking him out because of all the others going for him and said yes to another, he asked me out. I was pissed that I didn't get to go out with him, but I'm very happy to be in my current relationship anyways.

assumingtheworst

Mortal Apparition

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:56 pm

Glad you're happy biggrin
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:51 pm

thanks.

assumingtheworst

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash