Submit

LeeXOC?
  yuppers ^w^
  nope T.T
View Results

CandySplurge
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:50 pm
I have a character that I use in my fanfics all the time named Misaki Suzume..
Unfortunately, I suck at drawing so I had to take a pic off the interwebz.. -_-
Also I wrote a fanfic of her dying to save Lee during the chuunin exams (not the one that I posted.. THAT one was on a whim sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:00 pm
I loved your art Hito Akaiko! I took a screeny of one, if that's not cool let me know. And I have and OC of my own, Ayumi. A branch Cadet of the Hyuuga family...  

A Scary Little Girl

Partying Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GAlA DEVELOPER 2

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:46 am
I had a fanfiction all written up about her. My OC is basically me in the Naruto World, Erin.

I lived in the North ever since I was born, my dad was a fisherman. Soon, he had new buissness and my family moved to the Fire Country, to the leaf village and opened a tempura shop, which was out family business for the longest time. I usually wandered off during lunch hours, tired of my job. I usually hung around the academy or would take my lunchbox into the forest and eat in the shade.

One day though, while I was enjoying my lunch, I heard something, a voice, coming from behind the tree trunk I lay against. It was a boy, training.

"Hello," he said "I know you are watching."

I stood up and confronted him.

"My name is Rock Lee."

And then we get in a fight with Orochimaru where we meet a talking cat (Herman, he became my 'pet') and when we get back to the leaf village Hidan apparently killed my parents. o__o

.....So yeah. sweatdrop That's the intro in a nutshell. I'll most some Lee/OC art of my own soon. Erin becomes a temporary part of Gai's team in the spring when Tsuande lays them off duty and they break for the week (There was some explanation in the original fanfic, but I forgot) Tenten and Neji went off to vacation while I got stuck going with Lee and Gai on what was supposed to be a trip to the Land of Fountains (Home to the fountain of Youth) but when the Akatsuki interferes, things get complicated. After that incident, she became a permanent part of the team.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:56 pm
omg i made one >> her name was Suki and she had brown hairz and im forced by me couzin to draw them in couple pics sweatdrop but in my mind she sux biggest fail that i ever popped out of my brain...lol xp  

Ureshii Hinata

luseylottay

5,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:35 pm
*visiting non guild member drops by to say hi*

I have an OC/Lee pairing too <3

Her name is Auki Dahai, her parents are dead (mother dies from disease while she's young, father dies in the Konoha attack uring the chunin exams)

She also travels with a very young and small dragon by the name of Kin, he can't speak yet but in time he will smile

She's a sand kunoichi with a deadly secret, her mother was Suna born but her father was one of the Leaf's Black Ops.
Her mother is also sister to Gaara's mother... yes I said it! Gaara's mother.

I'm writing her story as we speak, and it takes place during Lee's hospitalizing while Naruto is heading out to find Tsunade.

Auki meets up with the rest of Team Gai for a mission.

Here's a reference sheet

And there's more on that account of her with Lee razz  
Lee's Other Loves (LOL) for all your pairing needs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas