Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official FanFiction.Net Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for FF.Net members to come and share their interests and stories with their fellow gaians. 

Tags: fanfiction, FanFiction.Net, writing, reading, fanfic 

Reply TOFF.Net Guild main forum area -- welcome
Feedback and Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clan Dragoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:20 pm
I believe that's two for yay, none for nay - what have we won mods?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:13 pm
I think, depending on the number of entries we get, we can handle some form of judging.

I'm fine with a parady contest too, I just hope it becomes popular. I'll make this one run longer than a month to help with that.  

Umi Pryde
Captain

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Umi Pryde
Captain

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:59 pm
So is anyone interested in beginning an actual Workshop for Stories in a new thread? We would each bring one to begin with, that would be read by members and recieve feedback on. The only catch is that if you want feedback you must provide it.

If I see an good interest in this idea, I will begin the Workshop this month rather than wait till the Summer as I have it planned for.

you are the members, you decide.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:27 am
I'd participate in a stories workshop. I'd have to decide on a story for it, but that shouldn't be too terribly hard XD

It sounds kind of similar to what I've done in my creative writing class, so I could use the sheet the teacher gave us for giving feedback 3nodding  

Gemmetra

Umi Pryde
Captain

5,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:00 pm
Gemmetra
I'd participate in a stories workshop. I'd have to decide on a story for it, but that shouldn't be too terribly hard XD

It sounds kind of similar to what I've done in my creative writing class, so I could use the sheet the teacher gave us for giving feedback 3nodding

I imagine it will be much like your Creative Writing course, if you did workshopping in it. That's the course work I'm using as a basis as well, along with my fiction writing and poetry writing courses.
Thanks for posting up your response.

TOFF.Net Guild main forum area -- welcome

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces