Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Nasty Flavors

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you try any of these flavors?
  What?! You must be crazy. Hells to the no.
  Maybe. If someone paid me enough.
  YES!! Those flavors are my favoritness.
  You make me sick. Just give me money.
View Results

sora987

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:02 pm
Not long ago I found a site with a section on tast testing of the nastiest soda flavors I've ever heard of. Seriously you guys need to check out these sodas and tell me what you think. Have you heard of flavors any grosser than these?

Extreme tast testers  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:26 pm
Hmmm interesting, I'd try the pumpkin pie one blaugh  

Minaberries

Theophrastus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:29 pm
Dude, we got the '06 pack. I was pumped to try 'em all.

We tried Pepto Bismol and everyone was whining and bitching. Then we moved on to pea soda. My girlfriend's little sister puked.

It ended there, sadly. Pumpkin pie, turkey and dinner roll, I never knew ye.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:50 pm
Come on it's Jones Soda Company, they're famous for that sort of thing. I mean every year they release the "Thanksgiving Dinner" pack, of course they only make like 10,000 packs of it. I'd actually like to try it at least once.  

Arios V

Jessica Malatori

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:01 pm
Arios V
Come on it's Jones Soda Company, they're famous for that sort of thing. I mean every year they release the "Thanksgiving Dinner" pack, of course they only make like 10,000 packs of it. I'd actually like to try it at least once.

I just got... a random urge... to run to my local Sams and buy a huge thing of Jones Soda now...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:05 pm
Uh... Gross? I'd try the cranberry though. Just cause I like cranberries....  

PickleBoy

Dissnitive Blade

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:10 pm
I'd probably buy the case a mix a few of them together and see what that taste like.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:31 pm
Murasame, thanks for the support.

The worst part of the flavors is that they're all aspartame based, not sugar or fructose, so they have that awful aftertaste.  

Theophrastus

sora987

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:05 am
You guys would actually want to try the turkey ones? Any soda that's the flavor of meat seems like a bad idea to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:08 am
murasame blade
I'd probably buy the case a mix a few of them together and see what that taste like.

You'd probably just make yourself vomit.  

sora987

Dissnitive Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:22 am
sora987
murasame blade

You'd probably just make yourself vomit.

Hey, it's at least worth a shot, who knows it might actually be drinkable.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:25 pm
Jessica Malatori
Arios V

I just got... a random urge... to run to my local Sams and buy a huge thing of Jones Soda now...

Same...  

Arios V

banryuu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:15 pm
Not a fan of Jones the after-flavor is what would bother me. I'm a hardcore Faygo drinker though. I don't know many people that enjoy Brussel sprouts let allone try and drink em.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:04 pm
banryuu
Not a fan of Jones the after-flavor is what would bother me. I'm a hardcore Faygo drinker though. I don't know many people that enjoy Brussel sprouts let allone try and drink em.

I agree with you on the drinking brussel sprouts soda, but not on the eating them part. I know it sounds wierd, but brussel sprouts are my favorite food.  

sora987

The Main Discussion Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff