Reply Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]
*spoilers* Theories about Takanari's envelope

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

serenitysdreams

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:11 am
I think the envelope (you know, the one Takanari gave Haine) will contain the original manuscript or something of Takanari's picture book, and when she opens it it'll be the final thing that leads her to choose for Takanari. Anyone agree/disagree?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:31 pm
That's a good chance.
I thought that the book is inside the envelope too.
But we'll never know until we read the part when she open it right?
Can't wait for chapter 33 >.<

moonlight1993

Moggleberry

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:21 am
Yeah. That's it for sure, he said it was his treasure and that's what he always used to like, (umm how to explain it) feel like himself and not the shadow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:12 am
Cool I read up to ch 36 now i'm wating for ch 37^^  

Kakashi_lover4

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:37 pm
It wouldn't surprise me if it was that, but I think it's also possible it could be another book of his (or manuscript). Perhaps one specially about Haine in a way.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:30 am
cool now i just read ch 37^^Very good and interesting chapter  

Kakashi_lover4

dreamstar_123

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:01 pm
Hmm.. It could possibly have something to do with his book since it *was* his treasure... So he could've saved it and hidden it somewhere after he was told to forget that he was the one that wrote that book... Then he gave it to Haine to make her choose him... Or... It could be to let her know the truth after she chooses him... Which she obviously is going to...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:40 pm
NekoNoTsukiyo
It wouldn't surprise me if it was that, but I think it's also possible it could be another book of his (or manuscript). Perhaps one specially about Haine in a way.

I like this theory inparticular.
Granted, they're all very good...and I've read up to point...but...Maybe the book was about him AND Haine...?  

Eskimo~Bunnie

Fuyu Maiden

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:57 pm
I know what was in the envelope (you find out in chapter 41) so I can't really say what my theory was because it will feel like I'm spoiling the story...but my theory was right.  
Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games