Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Tankyuu Of The 3 Legged Neko ~MISSION~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:30 am
was walking through the grass village doing an errand for a friend, when he heard a loud noise, he ran over to the source and saw a massive black blob and a few of his friends fighting it, he drew a kunai and ran over to see if he could help  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:13 am
The shadow, noticing that a bomb flew towards him, wrapped his hands around the object. His shadows deepened into the weapon, shifting and shaping. Suddenly he stopped, smoke began to billow from his hands.
The shadow cringed, unsure of how long he intended to hold in the blast.

Kieff

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:42 am
Tog,who by now was annoyed with the shadow, drew his katana and stabbed at where the heart should have been and twisted the blade around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:10 am
Ollie jumped up and shouted "suiton, mizo peretto!!" he shot water bullets out of his mouth towards the shadow  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

Kieff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:46 am
"You think a little blade like that will doom me?!" The shadow hissed, pulling back in irritation. "I'm a heartless shadow what do you expect?" The shadow braced against the assault of water.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:46 am
"I didn't plan on killing you with that, I wanted to do this!" He twisted thew blade once more and shoved an explosive tag in the holeThe katana left, he did this two more times then jumped back and ducked. "Fire in the hole!!!"  

one_winged_angel123456

EddddyC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:50 pm
"Katon: Karyuudan no Jutsu!" A dragon composed completely out of fire arose and wrapped itself around the shadow. "Incinerate, my dragon!" The room was lighted in a fiery holocaust. The dragon was emitting extreme heat from its body.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:11 am
Shina heard commotion outside the village. She grabbed her katana and ran to the noises. She saw a shadow and tensed her grip on her katana.  

Crowgurl1

3,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items