Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Ending? (Possible Spoilers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What RE had the best ending?
  Resident Evil 0
  Resident Evil Remake
  Resident Evil 2
  Resident Evil 3
  Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
  Resident Evil 4
View Results

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:52 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404
How come it says Vankala was the last poster?
Because she changed her mind and deleted it?

ah, right. o.o

hm...this thread just sorta...died..
They all come back, eventually.

True  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:07 am
Well you guys think this thread was dead? well i personaly liked the ending in Code Veronica because of the big fight between Chris and Wesker i was there cheering for Chris and he got his butt beat very badly. sweatdrop  

Shy_Music_Angel

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:56 pm
Shy_Music_Angel
Well you guys think this thread was dead? well i personaly liked the ending in Code Veronica because of the big fight between Chris and Wesker i was there cheering for Chris and he got his butt beat very badly. sweatdrop

Well, he was only human.
The only thing is the outdated graphics. Honestly, I'd buy the whole game all over again if Capcom remade that scene in FMV format instead of Realtime.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:47 pm
Definitely the ending to RE3 and 0, because Jill's last little quip about Nemmy was awesome, and so was the aftermath part of RE0.

RECVX though was pretty kick a** as well.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Shy_Music_Angel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:03 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Shy_Music_Angel

Well, he was only human.
The only thing is the outdated graphics. Honestly, I'd buy the whole game all over again if Capcom remade that scene in FMV format instead of Realtime.

Yea thats true Chris IS only human and Wesker is odviously injected w/ the G Virus that but yea i agree with the graphics thing if they remade it it would look even more kick butt!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:57 am
Shy_Music_Angel
Biohazard EXTREME
Shy_Music_Angel

Well, he was only human.

Yea thats true Chris IS only human and Wesker is odviously injected w/ the G Virus that but yea i agree with the graphics thing if they remade it it would look even more kick butt!
Wesker didn't inject the G-virus. It was an unknown one.  

La Duchesse

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:56 am
La Duchesse
Shy_Music_Angel
Biohazard EXTREME
Shy_Music_Angel

Well, he was only human.

Wesker didn't inject the G-virus. It was an unknown one.

Someday we will know... And then we can follow in Wesker's footsteps...

biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:33 pm
in my opinion all endings were good, i have to say that code veronica was the hardest boss i had ever fought, but after a million tries i beat it,  

antoniomej4

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:57 pm
I went with Code Veronica. That fight with Chris and Wesker was freakin' AWESOME! I also liked the first ending and the second one's ending. Those were pretty cool too. 0's was cool in a different, more touching way. I didn't really like 3's all that well and 4's...well...it sucked entirely...oO

And I'd really like to know how Wesker survived the Mansion thing. I mean, I know he had that awesome virus so that when he "died" he didn't really die, but what I want to know is how he got out before the mansion exploded...he was unconscious wasn't he? I guess it's just because he's awesome and...Wesker...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:03 pm
I gotta say though, every RE ending could be better. I don't think there's one RE ending that's at its full potential.  

Biohazard EXTREME

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:15 pm
Well yeah, because there's no such thing as perfect. There were some of them that really lacked what they could've been, but I think that most of them did a good job with following through with the mood of the ending. CV was all cool and actiony while 0 was calm and thoughtful...They all did what they were supposed to do I suppose (Except for the ending in RE4, did I already mention that it was disappointing?)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:17 pm
Well, the problem with CV was that it was made really dramatically, but the graphics didn't live up to its action. I think the Wesker fight should have been pre-rendered instead of being made in real time.  

Biohazard EXTREME

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:37 pm
Yeah, that would've been so freakin' awesome if the graphics had been better. It was a tiny bit lame watching it with what it has, but if they re-made that...Oh my god that would be the best scene ever created in the history of the video game world! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:44 pm
Like I said before. If they re-released the game AS IT IS, and simply replace that one scene, I'd buy the game all over again for the price of a new one.  

Biohazard EXTREME

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces