Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Hitler & The Holocaust, Religion & the "Bad" & "Good" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Candy Store Massacre

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:57 pm
JakRandom
TMOI,

"I'm almost a self proclaimed Nazi myself... I think it's time **you** visited therapy." Would you mind reconciling these two for me? Almost nazi could mean a lot of things, I guess that I don't understand what you mean.

Certainly, I have a semi facist personality, and I happen to think that today's Jewish Americans are highly arogant, and I just really don't like them. That's all, and I have been to therapy, where my 'bias' opinions just got furthered.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:08 pm
JakRandom
I don’t think there is a whole lot of misinterpreting going on so I'd just like to make a few quick points.

The original post by Tarzan-a states that the holocaust, "In fact it was brilliant" and that Hitler was not "insane" but "calm and organized". What was meant by these statements and what they actually say are two different things.

Second, I believe everyone gets the point that morals are subjective. However, using Hitler, the most universally despised human in history and arguing that he was, by any standard, moral is a poor way to make your point.

Third, I would argue that there are universal moral laws. They might differ from place to place but important ones, like those that govern human killings, exist in every culture.

To the bold, I may have to disagree there, Stalin may have had hitler in the runnings, due to the fact that he killed his own people as well as being enemies with The western countries.  

The Candy Store Massacre

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces