Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
I want to see some AnImAtIoNs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sesame-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:15 pm
Well i've looked around and i havent really seen any good animators around.... so if there any out there, show me what you got please, i love to see other peoples skills.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:40 am
I made a simple little GIF for the Gaian Crisis Squad...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Triskdaemon

Raine Dragon

Sparkling Dragon

18,890 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:21 pm
as far as animation goes I do a tiny bit of flash and a bit of animated gif...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:31 pm
What programs do you use to create animated gifs? Animation is something thats always interested me, but I've never got around to trying it out, apart from some small flash animations on my portfolio.  

Chisa
Vice Captain

Better of Two Evils

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:19 pm
Chisa
What programs do you use to create animated gifs? Animation is something thats always interested me, but I've never got around to trying it out, apart from some small flash animations on my portfolio.
Flash can make gif's,imageready comes with photoshop. And theres always jasc animation shop.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:21 pm
J0EL
Chisa
Flash can make gif's,imageready comes with photoshop. And theres always jasc animation shop.

well, it neva really worked for me to use flash to make gif....and when the time it did, it lowed the quality down by millions >.< so yeah....use imageready, it's pretty good when u get the hang of it  

Darkshrimp

Better of Two Evils

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:56 am
Darkshrimp
J0EL
Chisa

well, it neva really worked for me to use flash to make gif....and when the time it did, it lowed the quality down by millions >.< so yeah....use imageready, it's pretty good when u get the hang of it
Flash works very well for me,but I dont think its intended for photoshop quality images. More like simple vertex graphics.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:51 pm
hm i do traditional 2d animation, sadly it's too big to post here sweatdrop  

Naiadrisa

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas