Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
kanien hyuuga (my profile) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like it?????
  yes
  no
View Results

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:59 am
sighs "unfortunately this means you either live alone like me, or you move in with someone else, it's going to be hard, but you'll pull though it just fine, i'm sure you will be able to raise your sister well, if you want i'll help you where i can" sits down on the floor and looks at the cieling while muttering to himself "why do things like this happen where ever i am?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:12 pm
((wait! i don't mention this in my profile but i have an older sister i could ask her to come and take care of us*her ruby eyes fully red a glittering**she knelt down to her little sister looking into her ocean blue eyes* hanien would you like ki to come take care of us* *her little sister nodded and gave ollie a shy smile and said* hi my names hanien*she studdered saying some of the words*))  

DemonEndi

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:41 pm
smiles at hanien "hi, i'm ollie, nice to meet you" then turns to kanien "yeah, go to your older sisters, that would be best, i hope everything works out"

(sorry it took so long to reply, someone fro the sound village was fighting me in a text battle)  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:02 pm
((she doesn't live too far i can still go to the acdemy *she told her sister to go to her room and pac up some her stuff * we'll tell some one what happened then leave see ya at the academy tomorrow))
o thats ok  

DemonEndi

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:19 pm
nods and begins to make his way out of the house, as he reaches the door, he turns round and says "oh, and if you ever need help, just ask, anyway, see you at the academy" and with that, walks out of the door  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:48 am
((*her sister comes running back* i will*she pivcks up her sister and heads to her sisters))  

DemonEndi

PhillyPheel

Hilarious Inquisitor

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:37 pm
ok i see nice profile.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items