Reply The Anime Art Academy
Welcome new AAA members! (Read this First) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lucky_heavens

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:11 am
Hello I read everything and its simple enough but does all art need to be colored?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:17 pm
I know some people will laugh at this. What is Flaming , Bumping , Spamming and so on?  

Salvo X

kyina

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:30 am
Flaming = saying bad stuff to people. Example: YOUR ART IS CRAP AND YOU'RE A F***IN B**** OF AN ARTIST! and that's my example. xd

Spamming = advertising for your quests, posting a letter to try to get gold .. basically anything for selfish purposes.

Bumping = BUMP (Bring Up My Post) posting "bump" to get the thread to the first page.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:19 am
I was wondering, are we allowed to make a thread about opening an avi art shop and finding artists who would like to join? I'm not promoting anything, just asking if anyone wants to team up with me.

Thanks!

kyina

marianne_ella

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:03 am
hi i'm new and i was wondering if i need to color my art. And can i post it here??  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:54 pm
So...we're not allowed to copy or eyeball something...what if it isn't to claim as your own, but to study different styles or practice? is it okay to post that, and the original to ask for criticism?

PinkGhost

4a5dgfad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:19 am
Umm...about our guild banner...don't u guys think we should design one? if people want, just send me a picture of what you might want on it or some drawings and I'll whip up something in Photoshop....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:52 am
I just have a quick question,
I'm a member of an Australian forum, though I'm not from Oz. They're a magazine that publishes quarterly and they really do give chances for people to get their work published, I assure you I'm not spamming, I've been on Gaia a while myself and consider myself an artist, so I wouldn't ever think of promoting something dodgy, the only reason I cant offer anything up, is because I'm from the Uk, but I think it'd be a good chance for any one in Oz who doesnt know about it.
Would I be allowed to make a post?  

xSyrynVx

Married Cutie-Pie

9,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

scotch megafleet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:08 am
Does the art you post here have to be anime/manga based? Or can I post some of my realisim?

I read through the rules and it didn't say anything about having to be anime/manga - but I just wanted to double check. ;3

<3 Scotch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:56 pm
Hi! My name is Kat. I was wondering whether it mattered if we post a link from our deviantart, add the picture itself, or place it in the arena if we wanted to share it.

Sorry if that didn't make any sense. sweatdrop  

Zezumi

The Anime Art Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas