Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization pool party ((and yes i know im copying sorry)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
User Image

turns again booyah "now its game time" ((woooooooooooooooooo haseo's 4th form finnaly i get to bring it out FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE))
((how many ******** forms does haseo have?))*kills you*
((alot and iu love his weapons in that pick *drools* and finnaly he isnt wearing all black and crap))shoots her
((ok i love the weapons)) *shield blockes the attack* you would hurt the one you love now would you?
eek "i thought you were bluffing noe you DIIIIIIIIIIE" starts shooting his guns at her  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:13 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
User Image

turns again booyah "now its game time" ((woooooooooooooooooo haseo's 4th form finnaly i get to bring it out FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE))
((alot and iu love his weapons in that pick *drools* and finnaly he isnt wearing all black and crap))shoots her
((ok i love the weapons)) *shield blockes the attack* you would hurt the one you love now would you?
eek "i thought you were bluffing noe you DIIIIIIIIIIE" starts shooting his guns at her
*dodges and goes close to his face* you wouldnt hurt me now would you? i thought you were in love with me? i guess you dont love me anymore. oh well then i cant tell you how i feel about you.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:31 pm
*is totally confused at this point* Umm...yeah...I'll just go...watch Dir en Grey vids now...*runs as if something's chasing after me*  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:33 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
User Image

*dodges and goes close to his face* you wouldnt hurt me now would you? i thought you were in love with me? i guess you dont love me anymore. oh well then i cant tell you how i feel about you.
"i do still like you buts its just" looks away "if you dont tell me how you feel im not sure if i can anymore" turns away and starts walking away  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:43 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"i do still like you buts its just" looks away "if you dont tell me how you feel im not sure if i can anymore" turns away and starts walking away
Alicia grabs naota hand has he turns around and starts to walk away and pull him to me. I turn him around and kisses him. and lets go of his hand."there is my anwser...."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Alicia grabs naota hand has he turns around and starts to walk away and pull him to me. I turn him around and kisses him. and lets go of his hand."there is my anwser...."
eek faints from shock of it rofl rofl rofl rofl  

hydra4

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:31 pm
((Are you two still going at it? This is unbelievable.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:35 pm
((this is normal for us)) Alicia looks at naota"opps?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((yeah))  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:41 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((yeah))
((so yea....this might be a bit odd in a way))Alicia looks at naota"your still dead for copying my rp"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:51 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((yeah))
((so yea....this might be a bit odd in a way))Alicia looks at naota"your still dead for copying my rp"
sleeping in her arms and looks like this User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:01 pm
*scared for some inexplicable reason...whatever that means*  

Akira Shinji

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:15 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((yeah))
sleeping in her arms and looks like this User Image
Alicia stand up with naota in her arms and places him into the very super shallow end of the pool. that way he wouldnt drown.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff