Reply Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!
Mysterious Goo!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

=DarthMarter=

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:29 pm
Yeah I'm playing the first game because I haven't played the KH series yet and I've been kinda obessive about it lately. I have alll the synthesist items done so I can make the Ultima Weapon, I have all the ingredients for it except 1 mysterious goo and I don't know how to get those, can someone help me on how to get another one of these because I really wann get it so I can the time trails and the solo cups. I've done about everything possible in the game except get the Ultima Weapon, and then like in my opinion i'd have 100% lol. BUt yeah need help with this...  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:15 am
i think you have to cast the right spells on the white mushrooms three time to get the goo  

dante_sparta

=DarthMarter=

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:24 pm
Ahh I see cause I've been trying to look for them and I guess they don't wanna spawn for me but I'll try different things. Thanks, I didn't know if it was them or not either, woot!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:00 pm
Alice and Wonderland, Traverse Town's Red Room, Agrabah, Halloween town, Deep Jungle and Neverland spawn them. you must use 3 diffrent spells (but they must be correct.)

Shivering-Fire
fanning itself with its hand- Blizzard
Light over it- Thunder
on the floor-Cure
Floating-Gravity
Standing Still-Stop (I believe)
Spinning rediculously fast- Aero (I think this one and the last one are reversed.)

Hope that helps.  

Greenk4

=DarthMarter=

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:18 pm
cool thanks, I'll try some different things and see what it does, those things don't spawn that often it kinda sucks.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:01 am
well you have to go to each place and kill all the enemies nearby then leave the area then go back to it and they'll appear. when they leave it's hard to know which world the appear in next. but the best place is Agrabah in the Bazaar. Black Mushrooms spawn there at times and they are easier to kill because...you can actually kill them.  

Greenk4

VergilDante333

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:36 pm
Sometime, if ur lucky, try going to the Undersea Cave in Atlantica or the place outside the tent in Deep Jungle. Also, if u try to cast 3 of the same spell on the White Mushrooms, u'll get an Arts item related to that. Get all of them to get a secret weapon  
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games