Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
RANT BOX ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Candy Fornication

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:18 pm
My boyfriend is an a** hole.
T_____________T
Thats about all I got to say right now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:48 pm
Last year I got sent to the counslers office for no apparent reason other than the teachers think I'm suicidal, just because I don't talk to anyone during class, I put my hood up, and I wear black. None of my friends were in my classes, and almost everyone I was in a class with thought I was a freak. I had to put on a "happy act" so I wouldnt get sent back. I'm still pissed about it.

And summer is almost over.  

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:12 am
Summer is almost over, and I need clothes. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:17 am
i hatecounselors i wish the one at my school would leave me alone -.-  

liveorsk8

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:09 pm
My friend will not SHUT THE ******** UP ABOUT HER EX!!!! Everytime I try to talk to her it's "Terrence, Terrence, Terrence....."
And NOW shes going on and on about this new guy who she says likes her stressed It's so ******** anoying!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:13 pm
I hate these immature little kids who will believe rumors being spread about me at school, but no one will believe what I SAY about MY OWN LIFE! And, no one will stop talking about that rumor that happened like 6 months ago, and I don't even go to that school anymore. Thank god I have people who tell me these things and friends who stick up for me. I have very few friends like that anymore. Just because I get pregnant does not mean I'm a ******** slut. And just because the father wants to be an a** and not claim his child doesn't mean I've slept with 10 guys (I haven't even been with that many) and they're all possibly the father. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE! They'll believe that stupid lie and not what I have to say when I know what really happened to me. When I know the truth. I hate how they're so obsessed with my sex life. Just about the entire school knows about it.
THANKS, JERKS!!

I hate how my family is starting to act towards me. They put me down, then kick me while I'm down, and when I try to stand up for myself, I get bitched out. But they can express themselves towards me however they want, and I can't do anything but sit back and take pain. Like when my brother tries to fight with me. He's 14, I'm 18, and he acts like he controls my life. He can't tell me s**t. He's not my boss. But just because he's bigger than me and he thinks he's so "hardcore" (he's a huge poser), DOES NOT MEAN HE CAN BOSS ME AROUND! I'm an adult and he's still a kid. But like I said, I stand up for myself, and get put down. But he can tell me off. It's like I'm not allowed to stand up for myself.

I hate how my childhood was full of abuse. Physical and emotional.

I hate how my life has gone downhill since I lost the love of my life.

Hell, how I'm losing most of my friends.

I hate my step-dad and how he treats my mom, and my mom always says she's going to leave him but they've been together for like 12 years. She deserves better than him.

I hate how I only have a week untill my son will be here. A week is a long freaking time you know.

I hate my ex's family. They're the reason he's my ex because they hate me and won't let me see the guy I'm deeply and unconditionally in love with. crying I miss my zachibear.

And most of all...
I hate this sinus infection.

Nymphetamine-x

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:11 pm
My 'best friend' pretty much thinks she better than anyone at anything, she's always putting others (me) Down for things that they try, like singing, drawing, playing instruments, anything. Everytime she sees a drawing of mine it's always 'Wow Morgan. Fail.' Even if I tried really ******** hard to get it right.

My family doesn't like how I dress, and they don't like my tastes in music and movies. They aren't afraid to be upfront about it. My dad tells me about how I need to 'be more normal'. My mom goes on about how my music is 'scary'. They constantly insult my friends and such. My mom says I act like a 'skank' and she can't seem to understand why I'm upset about it. They used to joke all the time about how I was a mistake baby. My parents are divorced and I would give anything for them to be able to stand in the same room without screaming at eachother. The only good thing about my family is that my older brother and I finally get along after all these years...

The worst part is none of these people seem to understand why I'm so pissy all the time. And it feels like everyone expects something of me.

Thank you for listening to my pathetic middle school rants.

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff