I'll give it a go if you are!
  I don't think I could...
  I don't think it's possible!
  I just can't be assed.
View Results

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:57 am
[[Copied from Nayru of Labrynna's Guild.]]

Hey guys. I'm sure you've all heard of the classic 3 heart challenge right? The quest to complete a Zelda game (most commonly OoT) without picking up any heart containers. Well I started OoT again yesterday with intention of doing the 3 heart challenge because I've never done it before. But I know other people put more limitations on than just limited health. For example, you can only have one bottle (the one containing Ruto's letter) and it must remain empty, or that as an adult you can only use the broken Goron's knife as a weapon. Anywho, I decided to do a little bit of research on the matter and I found this.

The Ocarina of Time Uber Challenge!

The rules look seriously hardcore. Looks like I'm going to need to look at the walkthrough at some bits too... But this is my new challenge, I'm going to try and beat it with only using the route guide and the restrictions guide. Unless of course it's obvious you need to use some sort of giant glitch to get past.

Now I ask you, have you ever attempted a 3 heart challenge? Have you ever attempted the uber challenge? Now you've seen this do you think you'll give it a go?

Discuss.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:54 pm
I've done and defeated the 3-heart challenge with OoT. The only rule I put on myself was I had to do it with 3-hearts. Honestly, it was one of the hardest things I have ever done myself, and I didn't put any restrictions on myself as everyone else did.

This Uber Challenge. I think it's impossible for me to do, but I'm sure some crazy person out there can. But what the hey, if you wanna give it a try, I'll give it a try, though I doubt I'll last more then a day.

Personally, though, I've been playing with the idea of doing a 3-heart TP challenge. Probably won't be all that hard (since I didn't think TP was all that difficult, though it was still an awsome game), but it would be fun...and another excuse to play TP again.

AnitaAngelo

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff