Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
So long and thanks for all the fish.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NovaKing

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:36 pm
Hia everyone , Just thought i would let you know that Im not gonna be on for a while- till july...maybe. I've got to kick it into high gear and I cant have any distractions. I'll still be on once in a while but only when I have a poem or story to contribute, I wont be able to do much besides that. It'll be all text books and work from now until july. But that seems like an awfully long time and I would feel dreadful if I didn't leave you all a gift. So enjoy this short musical score developed by one of my favorite writers (or for him)

http://www.jengajam.com/r/dolphins-so-long-thank

Oh and please try to keep this place up and running, the summer months are just around the corner and thats really when the boards are at their peak.

[ There arnt that many of you that will miss me, but enjoy the music anyways.]  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:58 pm
Be seeing you.
Come on back whenever.  

Xahmen
Vice Captain

NovaKing

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:00 pm
Zahmen
Be seeing you.
Come on back whenever.

oh good, zahmen can keep you company while im gone ^_^

[good to see you again zahmen][hope you like the song][i've got like twenty minutes until its final, just goda do a few things.]  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:24 pm
Speaker's broke duder.
So I was missed, makes me feel all sweet inside.  

Xahmen
Vice Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:22 pm
sad You will be missed Nova.

And as a present I shall leave this in the main forum for a bit before moving it.

and and ZAHMEN IS BACK!

Wooo!  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:01 pm
Un pez es muy bien, si un poquito aburrido, todavia amable. Un pescado es muy feo y no delicioso y MUY MAL. ):<

*/angry lecture about dead things in Spanish, because I'm just so damn good like that.*  

KirbyVictorious

Voxxx

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:06 pm
I see Sra. gave you the ol' "If it's dead it's pescado" lecture. God, I miss Spanish one. heart

Bye. Have a nice time. 3nodding Make good choices.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:24 pm
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

"'Bye, sweetie! Make good choices!" xd Hilarious. Wish I was there. wink

Yep, Sra. Gave that lecture to Nick after he dubbed himself Dr. Pescado. And she was like, Doctor Dead Fish? Mucho Gusto! And then she told us all that adding -cado means it's dead, and we roffled. rofl  

KirbyVictorious

NovaKing

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:06 pm
Hia, just checking in from super study mode.

A revaluation has given me the end, plot, and themes (or rather the story theme.) for my hundred themes project. I hope to have, if nothing else, a poem up by tonight.

( Bah! then its back to learning calculas in two days because someone at my school ordered the wrong physics test. *&$#*&&@#*%$^@& and If i drop out of it now it looks like shyte. -mouth foams over in exasperation-

On the other hand If I mention the fact that I learned The calculas for it in two days then It will look rather pretty. )

[still though ^*%$ ]  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff