Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Muse

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sacred_Nightmare91793

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:20 pm
Hey does anyone like them even though they're not hardcore?  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:14 pm
=] I do. Ever sense MCR has been going on tour with them, i've gotten to like them. XD I like the song Starlight [ if thats what its called ] the most ! ^^  

rachele il grande

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:50 pm
Hmmm Muse... they were crap when I first saw them supporting 3CR and they are still crap now.

But if you like Muse, then listen to 3 Colours Red, as they are similar in nature just 3CR is superior in terms of quality.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:51 am
how can you say that about muse?! they're amazing. i've seen them three times and they are much better than mcr live.  

Opoid.the.piratefairy

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:49 pm
Opoid.the.piratefairy
how can you say that about muse?! they're amazing. i've seen them three times and they are much better than mcr live.

I've seen them once, and its all I needed to judge them, they suck, plain as, its easy to say... muse suck... see no effort its like the two words were destined to by together... just say it, muse suck, seriously, its like all your troubles melt away.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:22 am
According to TV they're coming to Australia in November.

I've been roped in to trying to learn the song 'Butterflies and Hurricanes' on keyboard so my friends and I can be totally cool and play it somewhere.. (that part hasn't been thought out yet).

Gambino Statue

Gai4_hacks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:00 pm
I haven't really heard much of their music, but I love their song "Time Is Running Out." :]  
Music Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games