Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Fanfiction & Fanart
Sailor Millenium (New w/ more art!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What cha think, eh?
  It's great!
  S'okay.
  Not the best.
View Results

Ouka of Heaven and Hell

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:45 pm
Okay, well...I had this idea to create my own Sailor Senshi, and I've decided to call her 'Sailor Millenium'. I was thinking about making her Neo Queen Serenity's second daughter, Chibi-Usa's future daughter, or an outside Senshi.

New!
Sailor Millenium color
New!
Millenium Crystal
New! Red Dwarf star and new planet Senshi:
Red Dwarf and Senshi

The drawing's not colored...but I don't do a good job on that anyway. I designed one of her attacks, 'Screaming Rainbow' where she points her finger and circles her body with a stream of a rainbow. So that's what this is of. I've drawn her in other ways as well. Tell me what you think, please.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:44 pm
Why make her a Moon child? Why not create your own world? 3nodding

Anyway, she's cute ^-^ I'd like to see her colored.  

Syndrama

Ouka of Heaven and Hell

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:24 am
Heh. Well, I was thinking about that too. I'm not set on the whole moon child idea, but I haven't really thought about it. I did create some more characters for the newly discovered planet, though. I might post a picture later.
Arigatou. ^.^

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:15 pm
If she's a descendant of the Moon family, wouldn't she be Sailor Moon (or earth, considering Mamoru)?  

DarknessofHeavenandDreams

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tmchiba

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:31 pm
I try not to get too involved in the creative process, but I think the concept can work fine. biggrin What you want to do with your idea is up to you, but it can work.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:54 pm
Yami_Again
If she's a descendant of the Moon family, wouldn't she be Sailor Moon (or earth, considering Mamoru)?

Well IF I decided to make her a Moon kid, the title Sailor Moon would already be taken by her sister, Small Lady. So I thought about this name considering the Moon Kingdom, Silver Millenium. But I'll probably just make her a senshi from a distant planet. =]

And guys, I was really just asking about the art, but thanks... sweatdrop

Ouka of Heaven and Hell

DarknessofHeavenandDreams

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:16 pm
Ouka of Heaven and Hell
Yami_Again

Well IF I decided to make her a Moon kid, the title Sailor Moon would already be taken by her sister, Small Lady. So I thought about this name considering the Moon Kingdom, Silver Millenium. But I'll probably just make her a senshi from a distant planet. =]

And guys, I was really just asking about the art, but thanks... sweatdrop

The art rocks. I'd love to see it colored.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:50 pm
Looks good. And I agree, you should color it!  

Identity99

Ouka of Heaven and Hell

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:06 pm
Thank you. ^_^ Though, I'd like to see what it looks like with someone else coloring it, first. I don't do such a great job.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:17 pm
it looks really good.  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

chibihotachan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:26 pm
It's great, and while I wuld like to see it coloured I think it's nice this way. I'd love to see her incorperzted in a doushiji  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:39 pm
No offense, but while I love the actual art (nothing I can see to crit), the design looks a bit... plain. It doesn't really stand out, you know? Maybe an interesting bracelet or a cool hair ornament would change that, but she doesn't really stand out much as is.  

c. Alluvion

ChibiCC

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:45 pm
I agree in that she needs a signiture item. Other then that, becarefull not to make her look too much like Super Sailor Moon. Try to think of a different color for her. What color is her aurua?  
Fanfiction & Fanart

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games