Reply Extreme & Ritual Modification
My boy's first suspension :D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

popcornsharingbox

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:16 pm
So, this Saturday, me and my boyfriend decided to go to a show in Detroit featuring some industrial bands we wanted to check out. We knew that the "Asylum Angels" were going to be putting on a little thing there as well, considering I was invited to join.

They put on a beating to raise money. My boy got beat pretty harshly:
User Image
*looks a lot worse. bad lighting.*

I got beat as well. Not as badly, but ouchhhhh sweatdrop

The after-party was where all the real fun was. They started off with a flesh pull that I was going to be part of as a last-minute kind of thing. I backed out, though, due to my boyfriend's advice.(I get panic attacks sometimes *ie when I got my septum pierced* so he suggested I do the pull in a private setting before I do it for a performance, just in case I started freaking.) Watched two girls do the pull. They did a great job. One had to back out early because she kept getting light-headed. The other girl couldn't get enough and even slightly bent one of the hooks she was pulling so hard. haha.

My boyfriend was thrown up there rather impromptu. He's been wanting to do this for years and years, so I was SO happy I had the connections to get him up there. He took the piercings really well. Well, the first two. They kinda fudged the second two and he had some really really slow painful piercings going on. He did well, though. He got up there. They hooked him up, and I watched as he lifted off the ground and spun around. I could never be more proud of him.

User Image
a little nervous but ready

User Image
prep

User Image
all marked up

User Image
testing the waters

User Image

User Image

User Image
in the air :3

videos:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2028994324
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2029072598

User Image
bleedy

User Image
looking a little rough the next day. o_o

I have never seen him so happy as when he came down off that rig. He ran straight up to me and gave me the most "move style kiss" I've ever received. ^_^ He was in euphoria the rest of the night and he says that his whole outlook on life is just a little different.

Needless to say, I CANT WAIT for me and him to do our flesh pull, now. I think it's going to be extremely beneficial for our minds and our relationship. We're going to set one up with the guys (evilmindsink.com) who did the suspensions as soon as josh is all healed up. I hope to do a suspension as well, soon after that.

Thought I'd share the story.

BETTER PICS TO COME ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:18 pm
That would have been such an awsome time to get suspended.
For some reason I want lots of people to be around when I do my suspension.(just waiting on my peircer to feel ready doing it)
She has been canceling every pull I have scedueled for about a year now.. it makes me sad.

I hope you have an awsome time doing a pull with your boyfriend. I am still trying to convince mine to do it with me...  

Artimus_Twitch

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:57 pm
I'm so jealous. xd I wish I had a boyfriend who did suspensions with me. ._.
I'm glad you guys had a great time though!
I'd also like to do a performance one day. That'd be cool. =3  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:24 am
`dagon
I'm so jealous. xd I wish I had a boyfriend who did suspensions with me. ._.
I'm glad you guys had a great time though!
I'd also like to do a performance one day. That'd be cool. =3

Yeah I'm really glad he's into it with me. I don't think I could deal with a guy who was creeped out by me doing it. I have to have someone there to support me in something that extreme.  

popcornsharingbox

Extreme & Ritual Modification

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff