Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
i started cutting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

buzzoholic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:29 pm

Moonlight Agony
buzzoholic
i am not trying to get attention, i really did try the rubberband thing, it doesn't work, and some great friends made me stop. I thank all of u. i will post here if i ever start again.

There are two reasons for cutting.
Attention or Retardation, which is your reason.

apparently, u have never felt totally depressed. like ur life is falling apart, ur friends don't understand u at all and they are too happy. that they don't understand that something bad just happened. like you yourself will never be happy again. need i go on? also, it was NOT ATTENTION!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:39 pm

buzzoholic
Moonlight Agony
buzzoholic
i am not trying to get attention, i really did try the rubberband thing, it doesn't work, and some great friends made me stop. I thank all of u. i will post here if i ever start again.

apparently, u have never felt totally depressed. like ur life is falling apart, ur friends don't understand u at all and they are too happy. that they don't understand that something bad just happened. like you yourself will never be happy again. need i go on? also, it was NOT ATTENTION!

I agree with Moonlight Agony, and I feel that way VERY often.

I don't cut myself. I never have.

I deal with it.

-Isel-

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:40 pm

buzzoholic
Moonlight Agony
buzzoholic

it's selfish though, and no matter what, there will never be a good reason for cutting
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:54 pm

buzzoholic
Moonlight Agony
buzzoholic

Wow. Trying to play the 'guilty' trick to where you want everyone to feel sorry for you?

Dude, My MOM pulls that trick on my sister and I. Don't try it. Go ahead, go on. Life sucks. Everyone knows it and yet we all deal with it.

x] Try listening to Mindless Self Induglence: [[You'll rebel to anything]] x] I can give you lyrics.

Hikaru Akumu

Space Ninja Neku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:01 pm

video games solve everything
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:10 pm

Nekojin Daisuki
video games solve everything

That's bullshit.

-Isel-

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items