Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bwahahaa
  o__O
View Results

Bandit Kore

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:36 pm
I can't beat Riku for the last time crying any tips? i heard you have to copy a sleight and go "dark" or something  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 8:33 pm
help? crying  

Bandit Kore

Greenk4

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:57 pm
well if you're playing AS Riku . the best chance of beating Riku is by at LEAST getting to Lv.45 (the game is BEYOND betable at that level.) using sleights to bring up your DP so you can turn to Dark Riku then using stuff like Dark Firaga, and Dark Break. (Unless you pull a Miracle, Dark Aura.) having less cards than Riku is a must no matter who you play (being as you'll be able to attack faster.) if you're Sora however you should push to at leats level 68+ and load up on healing. make sure you have a few 0 cards (but not too many. your 0's are only for when he tries Dark Aura.) hope these little tips help out a bit.
if you need help just ask.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:12 pm
ok thanks a bunch whee  

Bandit Kore

oblivions demise

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:14 am
Well actually, most players go crazy with sleights. Your best shot is too calm down and go slow with normal attacks. It takes a while but once hes on his final bar rip him a new on with your sleights.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:03 am
Can you see...

I never used sleights...

My strategy consisted of cardbreak, cardbreak, cardbreak. Over and over. I beat Ansem with that strategy.

...through my absolute darkness?

Overlord of Night- Shadow

ayden409

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:41 pm
Here is what I do. I attack and attack and attack. Sometimes sleights are too slow unless they are are for magic and healing. The only sleights I ever used were ars arcanum and trinity limit. Oh and all of riku's sleights. ANYWAYS... Keep the zero rank cards at the very bottom of your deck so If the opponent triues to use a sleight, you can quickly get to the zero card to break it... Hope this helps. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:21 pm
Conserve your sleights. Uhh try to get to a high lvl? When I played CoM I just got my to high levels and spammed my sleights lol, On last match while being riku was the only time I've had to use them wisely ^^  

Inabikari Foxx

VergilDante333

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:31 pm
if ur on the last fight, then the most important enemy card to have is a Parasite Cage, because of the Card Break ability; it breaks any enemy card in use. Also, the best sleight to have is Zantetsuken, because if u use ONLY three 0s, then u can break ALL of his 9 cards; preventing him from using Dark Aura. Just to be on the safe side, use a Jafar card, so he cant quickly break ur 0s. Other than that, use wat u want. I almost forgot, keep a Search Ghost( for absorbing HP from attacking), An Oogie Bogie(for a Regen), & a Vexen(if u die). Those enemy cards will help ALOT.  
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games