Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I don't hate who I am, I hate what I've become Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:51 am

Pyre Dancer
Rellik San
Fire .Dancer
Rellik San
Fire .Dancer
this is why i think humanity will destroy it self, its weak will
ok if you really wanted to be happy then just stop doing it >.>
dont "try" to stop DO stop you weak minded basterd >.>

No humanity will destroy itself, not in the pursuit of pleasure, but in the constant arms race we find ourselves in, already work is under way for the next step up from nuclear and biological warfare, its this need for destruction and the obliteration of ideals you don't agree with, coupled with weapons trade and the huge ego's and inflated sense's of self righteousness the world leaders have that will destroy humanity.

Also, how is it weak minded to try something before forming a true opinion of it, surely to blame something without trying it, is why we have such a media circus surrounding the V-Tech incident? and therefore the actual weak minded choice. Yes it maybe stupid to try drugs, but whats more weak minded, saying no to them because thats what society expects of you, or trying them, forming your own opinion and then going back onto the line?

ok fine, get 50 people do do this , 75% will be dead by then and the rest will be deformed into a unrecognizable way >.> and will b***h and moan saying how impossible it is to quit, find me ONE person who got addicted and made a choice to stop and dint even think of going back, JUST ONE, and people who have been on the horse and off 50 times dosnt count either >.> I GIVE YOU TEN YEARS TO TRY AND DO THIS(sorry for the disgusting grammar ^^;; )

Well I can name you 2 ex-alcoholics, someone addicted to speed who quit when he had a family, a couple of former acid freaks and like I said, I used to smoke weed every day but barely touch the stuff (as in I smoked for the first in 2 years about 3 months ago, which was also the last time).

Happy. smile
See its easy when you don't exist in a bubble world where morality is black and white.

And as I already said, I'd tried drugs and made up my own mind about them and I'm fine, same with most of my friends and family. So you know, your argument holds no weight is just another example of the government manipulating you into believing what it thinks is bad, must be bad, like in your governments case anyone who isn't white, middle class and Christian is bad. razz

hmmm....
well i wasnt actuallly saying that no one like that exsists that can be addicted and all of a sudden withtout any help was able to say no and actually go through with it, im saying that most people lack this qualty, and im sick of people saying"goverment this and goverment that" look im completely awar that the goverment is just a money hungry monster that has a hole lota s**t that they keep hidden from the public, and not to supress a massive panic attack, to gain more money and "rule the universe" ANYWAY this is off topic so no more on it!
basic summery:i was exaggerating, i know thger are people who just drop it and quit, im saying people dont usually do this and it annoys me

Actually more people then you'd think do it, look at it this way, at least 87% of all adults tried drugs when they were teenagers, 62% of that figure took drugs in a serious way when they were a teenager, the 38% just dabbled. and only something like 7% of the percentage that experimented seriously with the drugs remain addicted throughout their adult life. (Findings from a British Medical Association survey (BMA includes NHS and all private health organisations in the UK)

Most people do dabble in drugs and an infinitesimal amount of them ever become addicted, that isn't to trivialise the issue as a small problem, because it isn't, but my point is, more people have the willpower to quit then are given credit for. Just because the Newspapers and TV don't report on these positive sides of drug experimentation and how people can just drop it and leave it, doesn't mean that it rarely happens, it just means that its not particularly news worthy. I know what your trying to say and it is a very valid point but in the face of my PERSONAL experience and in the face pure cold hard facts its not as common a problem as your making out.

As for the government thing, I do feel their drugs policy is bad, so long as I do not harm another individual on the planet (physical and emotionally), who are they to say what I can and can not take into my body, look at and say? But thats just my opinion at the end of the day.
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:08 pm

sorry i didn't respond in a while but i was tired of the peoples whining
ok well about the government, if they just made it legal people would actually stop actually wanting drugs(on the most part) because in my personal opinion most peoples drive to drugs is knowing that they are going against the rules and there will be no more drug-something gone wrong(im not very smart today) and will be less deaths sand stuff(well maybe if people arnt outraged by the outstanding price of actually buying the drug from the store)

Pyre Dancer

kutelilkittie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:25 pm

duudddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! am i too young for this guild...? u guys all seem so old... and i seem to young for this guild... i dunt think i will fit in...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:08 am

well im 15
i think that wat u have done in ur life, just forgot about it
dont fret about wat u done in the past
fret about things u have to do to shape ur future
dont just sit there and think how u shouldn't have taken the drugs
take action and start doing things
jogging
getting a hobby (and actually spending time on it)
and other activites that get u achieved in life
also, try to hang out with ur so-called DORKY friends more often
i think some of these things i just said dont make sense
if it doesnt make sense, correct me
i often space out and forget wat to write down and i just write something random instead sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
well good luck with ur life
4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

BloodyMikey

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:05 am

You ain't doin' it right.

Look at you, up there talking like some weathered long-time addict, like some sober rockstar making a PSA for us.

One, you're getting a case of "grass is greener on the other side", something you should avoid if you did hard drugs. It'll just make you feel worse about yourself.

Two, you never specified which drugs you did.

You're feeling awfully bad about trying heroin just once, if heroin is what you did. I didn't start regretting it until... oh, the last day of school, when I woke up in a heap in a corner of the gymnasium with a busted-up ballpoint pen on me and somebody nudging me, asking what the hell is going on.

Eh. You'll get over it.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:14 am

I don't do drugs and never will. I find them discusting and that they end up making everything worse and it hides all the bad stuff behind a wall of drugs. But if you do drugs and you don't have a problem with it, then no one else can make you stop. If you want to get off of drugs then you have to want to and you will need the support of the ones around you. I can tell you right now, you will not stop on your own. If you do then you either have a much stronger will then most or you never really liked the stuff in the first place. Just because you need help quitting doesn't mean you are weak minded or you have a weak will. Trust me, it takes a strong person to admit they need help, and it takes a stronger person to accept the help. Any idiot can be stubborn and refuse help.

Gvhe

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces