Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
A Little Help Please?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Moseley]

Tipsy Cleric

6,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:48 pm
I don't know what to do. I promoted one of my closet RL friends in my Guild to Vice-Captain. Then after a couple of months they demote and ban me from the guild that I bought for 20,000 gold and wants to sell it for a profit. In the PMs that were sent to me saying I was demoted and banned, she laughed about it and said she loves to mess with me...

Any help please?

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:40 pm
[Moseley]
I don't know what to do. I promoted one of my closet RL friends in my Guild to Vice-Captain. Then after a couple of months they demote and ban me from the guild that I bought for 20,000 gold and wants to sell it for a profit. In the PMs that were sent to me saying I was demoted and banned, she laughed about it and said she loves to mess with me...

Any help please?
Send the pm's to Loki OMG! and WindowOpener and ask for help in getting your guild back. They are dedicated mods and should be able to help. If there is another vice captain on the guild that is a friend, that person can take that guild from the current owner, ban her and re-invite you back, promote you to vice captain and you can take it back, if that would be faster. Loki and Opener are on Gaia almost every day!!!!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Tesunie

15,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:29 pm
What she said^

Also, you should have posted this in the captains guild if you could.

Loki changed her name recently if I am right.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:08 am
Yes, the best place to post this would be in the captains guild. Since Loki and Opener are mostly there every day.

It wasn't a bad idea to post it here, because Opener is in this guild too 3nodding

T3h_Evil_King

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff