Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Rumor problem Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I stand up and fight?Or lay down and die!?
  Stand up and fight!
  Lay down and die!
View Results

kutelilkittie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:32 am
well, at my skool, ppl hate emos and they refuse 2 hang around emos, so i have 2 pretend 2 be normal... otherwise my bff will hate me too... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:07 pm
[Posh_Hypno]
Everyone at my school is terrified of me and all say I'm gothic because I do the hair over one eye thing they automatically started a rumor that I cut (which I do but quit after several times) but they acted over dramatic saying I had like 80 lines on my wrist (Ive only done it like 4 or 5 times) Then I ended up finding that little b*****d and gave hum a bloody nose and a black eye razz revenge is good

Revenge is bitterdweet... but life is just plain sour... so... revenge is a very good choice.  

Silver Wingling

KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:36 pm
Ahhh...rumors...

This "Savannah" preppy a** b***h spread a rumor that I had sex with my ex boyfriend,James. (yes, the same James Im dating now) And at that time,she was dating James and had seen him flirting with me so,thats why she started it. The exact rumor was..

" Oh my god! Have you seen that emo girl,Casey? She's a whore! She had sex with James! MY boyfriend! "

So, I found her. And I punched her in the stomach,throat,nose,eye, and when she was on the ground I kicked her in the ribs ^_^

No one starts rumors about me or my friends...

So,I say...Whens the revenge ploting party?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:43 am
KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !
Ahhh...rumors...

This "Savannah" preppy a** b***h spread a rumor that I had sex with my ex boyfriend,James. (yes, the same James Im dating now) And at that time,she was dating James and had seen him flirting with me so,thats why she started it. The exact rumor was..

" Oh my god! Have you seen that emo girl,Casey? She's a whore! She had sex with James! MY boyfriend! "

So, I found her. And I punched her in the stomach,throat,nose,eye, and when she was on the ground I kicked her in the ribs ^_^

revenege is immature, let the peope have their ignorance, just tell them off, but punching someone over a rumor is stupid.
btw remember the prep rule, no bashing  

The Dadalorian
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:26 am
What's with people and revenge, anyways?
Okay, I can understand if someone came and killed off every single member of your family but yourself, but that's rather unlikely. Otherwise, yes, revenge is rather immature.
As for rumors, who gives a s**t? You know who you are, you know you, what does anything else matter?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:34 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Okay, I can understand if someone came and killed off every single member of your family but yourself, but that's rather unlikely. Otherwise, yes, revenge is rather immature.
As for rumors, who gives a s**t? You know who you are, you know you, what does anything else matter?

Actually I'm a strong supporter of revenge, if someone does something to upset me or anyone I care about then, I'd rather get even then have it boil up inside me and I inadvertently take it out on someone I care about. As such, I fully support revenge, in this case counter rumors will work and will damage that persons reputation more then they damaged yours.  

Rellik San
Captain

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:47 am
I just think that sometimes it's appropriate, and sometimes it isn't.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:36 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !
Ahhh...rumors...

revenege is immature, let the peope have their ignorance, just tell them off, but punching someone over a rumor is stupid.
btw remember the prep rule, no bashing

Oh, prep rule. Sorry ><

Anyway, she deserved it! She had started over 60% of the rumors that we had to deal with in 6th grade! Most of them we're about my friends, and whe she got to me I just got tired of it! Thats why I beat her to a pulp! Trust me, if you had heard what she was saying about some people, who we're YOUR close friends, you would have done the same thing. She had it coming.  

KeEp-My-CaSkEt-ClOsEd !

Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:58 am
Just let it blow over. Revenge is the wrong way to go. I completely ignored the rumors started about me at school and they died out.

P.S. When did teachers at your school start to believe in rumors? They need to grow up a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:09 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
I just think that sometimes it's appropriate, and sometimes it isn't.

Sometimes it is, I'm not saying get revenge from someone who cuts in line, or who flips you off.

But when someone does something that can damage your time at school or work, to any extent, I feel revenge is a appropriate as more often then not, once that person realises they can't get away with that, word will spread and your time will be much better, I'm speaking from my personal experience, in school I let a lot of things go, things said, things done to me, in the end I just snapped under the weight of it all and lashed out violently, I'm not proud of it, but it happened. Where as when I went to college, people would start rumours or shoulder barge me in the corridor, so I decided I wasn't going to end up like I did in school and started counter rumours and wouldn't put up with people treating my like I wasn't there, if I was shoulder barged, they would bounce off me and look like fools in front of their friends.

I'm not saying that you should beat the crap out of anyone, I believe the punishment should fit the crime. All I can do is speak from my experience, about what it was like to bullied extremely badly and to try to ignore it, compared to my time at college which I immensely enjoyed where in I made sure people couldn't get away with pushing me around.  

Rellik San
Captain

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:20 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

AShes do you watch Naruto?
Because you just described a characters backstory....  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:17 pm
DaisukeOrDark
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

i still think that s how has a horrible plot  

The Dadalorian
Crew

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:44 am
DaisukeOrDark
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Only once or twice, but nothing with any substance. I don't really watch television very much at all.

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff