Ted Nasmith is my other god :: In which Falathrim brags Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:56 pm
Zurgiea
This is...somewhat on topic. It has to do with books and illustrations.

Any of you seen the thing called Maps of Tolkien's Middle Earth? Book in it by Brian Sibley, and it has these HUMONGOUS maps illustrated by John Howe. They're gorgeous. I think I'm going to get them framed and somehow put them on my ceiling, since they won't fit anywhere on my walls xd

If I've seen the thing you're talking about, I don't recall. Sorry. sweatdrop

On a semi-related note, I bought a giant map of Middle Earth poster a few weeks ago, and due to its hugeness, I haven't put it up yet. It's 44x50 inches. I'll have to move some stuff to hang it, since my ceiling's not really an option. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:46 pm
Zurgiea
This is...somewhat on topic. It has to do with books and illustrations.

Any of you seen the thing called Maps of Tolkien's Middle Earth? Book in it by Brian Sibley, and it has these HUMONGOUS maps illustrated by John Howe. They're gorgeous. I think I'm going to get them framed and somehow put them on my ceiling, since they won't fit anywhere on my walls xd

Those are so emazing! I had all but forgotten about them. I'll have to remember that when sending out my Christmas wishlists. mhmm!  

closer

The_Great_White_Snark

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:13 am
I love Ted Nasmith. His scenery is amazing. However, his one weakness I think is with faces...I don't think I've ever seen a pretty face in any of his art. razz But that's trivial. Everything else is fantastic.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:00 pm
Oh, I love Ted Nasmith. His art is... extraordinary.  

Galad Aglaron
Crew

Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas