Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
*spar* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

(uchiha_sasuke17)

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:40 pm
"genjutsu eh? well..."

*hisougon's sharringan started to spin rapidly, he melded into the tree and his voice echoed throughout the immediate area.*

"how about genjutsu no ka san? (my mothers genjutsu)
DEATH BY 1000 SNAKES"

*snakes from small to mid size came out of the ground ekposing their poisonous fangs. the tree itself turning into a giant andaconda.his voice still echoing throughout*

"i warned you."  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:47 pm
THe red sky turned blue, everything looking the same*kei fell over, then in a few momants rose, first her legs, then her upperboudy then slowly as she talked, her head slowly rose, it looked like monster from with in was released* "Is it not just genjutsu__. If it is this is not real, just call it what you want, but still, I stand_______." Her red eyes focused straight on him like she was going to kill him with her eyes. "I was in my on world now I have come to pl," * Kei droped down onto the ground a Kunia in her back, Play was what her inner self tried to say. But what realy made her colapase, the anger of maybe being deafted, the uprise of her anger in herself from hatred of being alone now it arose and was it to mutch for her to handle, the Kunia or a little of both. * Kei reached with her hand grabed the kunia and pulled it out. with her head down she said "good fight," then she droped the kunia,and was gone with a flash. Her presince seamed to be there after what had happened but all that was there of Kei was her blood on the ground.  

xShortiex95

(uchiha_sasuke17)

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:12 pm
*hisougon walked over to the spot where kei dissapeared. there was nothing but the blood. he looked on.*

"no way! what kind of genjutsu was it that she tought me? i didn't think it would do that!"

*hisougon collapsed to his knees. then fell face down.*  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 2:26 pm
Kei reappeared now with white around her stomach. Kei picked up hisougon and gentaly put him on her shoulders she brought him to the village hosipital.  

xShortiex95

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces