Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
She Amazes Me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:07 pm
Really. She amazes me. She's like some new breed of the human race. Like some insane scientist guy just ripped out the aspect of love from life, twisted it, and threw it into this girl... ya know?

I use to go out with her. She was wonderful and all. We'd hang out all the time, having a group of a few more friends to go out on adventures with.

Until we broke up.

... well ok. It was the 8th grade.

But you get the point.

She started going out with this guy. Real d**k, ya know? Makes rude comments in class, horrible jokes, and he's just sorta... fat. Ya. I know. Shallow me.

It's been 3 years. They still go out. But...

That's where I'm confused.

Why? I'll tell you.

They fight all the time. I see it in her. She isn't the same. Not the same joy or brightness in her face. Her hair has changed from a light and vibrant brown to a ... well, rather dark brown. A deep brown.

But every time they fight, she still crawls back to him. Hence, my confusion. How? I'm told that he keeps "sweet talking her", dragging her back to his feet with empty words that can mean so much when pronounced the right way.

That's how it's becoming more and more every day.

Not just for them.

But for many relationships.

Just a matter of time before more relationships are sucked into this increasingly polluted ocean, being dragged towards thebottom ... they'll call it love.

Hawk is back. Back again. Hawk is back. Tell a friend.

And what a better way to start off the summer with a piece that I'm not even sure is considered a piece? You probably understand what I'm talking about.

It's works like these that are inspired after listening to things like... oh, say the new Linkin Park CD? Anyone else get it?

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:45 pm
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back... heart

*flyingtackleglomp* FINALLY!!!

Well, uh, you need to talk to her about that. And if you are too much of a pansy to do so, I will kick you in the face mad BEcause I'm mean today like that.

But you're me Hawk, and totally NOT a pansy. heart  

KirbyVictorious

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:22 pm
KirbyVictorious
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back... heart

*flyingtackleglomp* FINALLY!!!

Well, uh, you need to talk to her about that. And if you are too much of a pansy to do so, I will kick you in the face mad BEcause I'm mean today like that.

But you're me Hawk, and totally NOT a pansy. heart

Thanks Kirby!

Ha, talk to her about it? I'm pretty sure she hates me now. Don't know why...  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:07 pm
That's an excuse, boy! *stern Drum Major face* I take no excuses! TALK--TO--HER!!!!!! NOWZ!  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:52 am
To be broken by a man... leaves no soul in a women. She has allowed her spirit to be caged.. held hostage.. because she has no support. She is afraid of all she has missed.. and how people shall reject her if she were to run away from him..

You want to do something hawk? Tell her straight up. I will support you.. But you are killing yourself by staying with him. Tell her.. Tell her what she has lost.. and what she still has..  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:29 pm
Agreed!  

KirbyVictorious

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas