Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
A blog by a Rebel.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xahmen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:50 pm
I've been tagged, I can't stay on much longer, the Administration is tracking my online name; and I have to ditch this laptop in the next five minutes so I can run like hell when the cops kick down the door to this bathroom stall.

Look, don't go to freerebelart.com it's a trap.
I can't believe I fell for it, but it was a link sent to me by my brother; and he's the one that got me into all of this and got me off of the Parepin.
God I hope he's okay.

Allright, I have about a minute and a half left so I'll say this; any of you who have been following my blog posts know that Chicago isn't safe, stay out of LA.

STOP DRINKING THE WATER!
STOP DRINKING THE WATER!
STOP DRINKING THE WATER!
STOP DRINKING THE WATER!
STOP DRINKING THE WATER!
STOP DRINKING THE WATER!
STOP DRINKING THE WATER!  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:39 pm
O.o

Not finished much? More please.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:43 am
You have a way of making everything feel real. To implant such a panicky feeling within the readers in a matter of seconds. Getting the heart rate up and making you read faster, faster, faster... Then it stops.

Leaves you stuck.. making you go "What just happened?" And you go back start re-reading.. and the same thing happens again. Panicky.. gotta read go go go.. It just happens. Its a rush of words. You have mastered that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:19 pm
Dammit, Zahmen. Stop freaking me out and making me believe all this is really happening to you.

But hurray for abusing the F word. xd  

BlackHawkGS

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:16 pm
He got you too? Good.

Now I dont feel quite so... silly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:33 pm
I don't think it's silly, I felt like that too, like some big huge commander guy started yelling "GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOG!!!!!" Like Crush from Finding Nemo xd  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:59 pm
Um.. right.

Silly was used because I was lacking the proper adjective.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:10 pm
BlackHawkGS
Dammit, Zahmen. Stop freaking me out and making me believe all this is really happening to you.

But hurray for abusing the F word. xd

In Soviet Russia....  

NovaKing

xXxFollowMexXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:59 pm
First thing I thought was "brb, FBI". lawl.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:06 pm
LIEKOMGWTFNOWAI GEORGE BUSH!!!!!!  

KirbyVictorious

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:41 pm
Awesome! I love it. It was suspenseful, yet real. I swear, sometimes I really do think it's actually happening to you, like Nova pointed out.

...Except that your endings almost always drive me crazy...Every time I read something you wrote I probably stare at my computer with the WTF? look. But, I suppose you do that on purpose.

One little thing though, just a pet peeve of mine. "Allright" isn't a word. It's "all right" no matter how you're using it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:31 pm
Spastic waffles
Awesome! I love it. It was suspenseful, yet real. I swear, sometimes I really do think it's actually happening to you, like Nova pointed out.

...Except that your endings almost always drive me crazy...Every time I read something you wrote I probably stare at my computer with the WTF? look. But, I suppose you do that on purpose.

One little thing though, just a pet peeve of mine. "Allright" isn't a word. It's "all right" no matter how you're using it.

no no that was blackhawk. All I did was the: "In soviet Russia..." thing after kirbs said: "hurray for abuse of the f word."

oh and allright isn't but alright is. :Sweat: but please dont smight me for correcting you your highness.  

NovaKing

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:39 pm
Do not worry Nova, I shall protect you. Because I was going to point that out to her also.. You just got to this thread first.

We love you Waffle's, but everyone has some little errors.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games