Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Café (General Chat)
So what else do you do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ishtar Shakti

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:45 pm
Well... I go to college full time and work. I don't get many hobbies outside talking to people and listening to music. I try to write when I can. I Love swimming and the outdoors but again no real time
Haven't been able to do much since the semester began  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:16 am
In my non structure time. My hobbies are Handy crafts, art, wild crafting, Video games, walking without destination, singing and reading/writing(I read fiction mostly)  

Naristar

Dangerous Nerd

14,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Signature Look 250

Grey Jedi Knight

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:54 pm
Out side of the occult I collect ABJD (Asian Ball Jointed Dolls) I'll post pictures in my profle if any one wnats to see them. I have a day job >.< sucks really.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:38 pm
I read, draw, write dark poetry, listen to marilyn manson etc. And hook up with my girlfriend... Or listen to M.M. while hooking up with my girlfriend. he has some hotttt music videos  

redwolfshadow

Mistreena

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:50 pm
University and work mostly, but I'm trying to make a few extra bucks selling hand-made jewellery as well right now. I watch anime and read manga, am currently attempting to write my own manga story (found on my DeviantArt page, click the link in my sig for pics). I also am trying to write some sort of fiction/non-fiction hiding under the title of fiction fantasy story about fairies/ghosts/etc. I have a few fictional short stories written for it so far, and a few starts at stories here and there, but I'm not good at piecing events together or keeping with a storyline. I always stop and don't know what else to write and the plot gets put on a pile and stays there for years.
Oh well, maybe someday I'll get something together and published!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:11 am
When i'm not working with magick, my university takes most of my time.. and let's see...

i have a few hobbies: film making, photography, writing poetry, cosplaying, and learning languages.. 3nodding  

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
The Café (General Chat)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers