Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Call Zaphod! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sparklingbutterfly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:39 pm
ILoveZelos
sparklingbutterfly
I looked in Yahoo people search i found 2 ford prefects one in Houston, TX and the other in San Francisco, CA, there are gillions of arthur dents, couldn't find tricia McMillian lots of Patricia tho, and i couldn't find L. Prosser
I bet lots of money that there are at least six Tricia McMillians in the United States.(And I bet one lives in Alaska.Or Nabraska.Weird things happen in Nabraska)

EDIT:Aha!Google is your friend.I found a Tricia McMillian in Chicago.(Not personally)

i don't know if werid things happen in Nebraska or Alaska(hahaha i ryhme!) i live in canada wiff meh poutine!!! *nibbles on poutine* YUMMIEEEE!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:50 pm
sparklingbutterfly
ILoveZelos
sparklingbutterfly
I looked in Yahoo people search i found 2 ford prefects one in Houston, TX and the other in San Francisco, CA, there are gillions of arthur dents, couldn't find tricia McMillian lots of Patricia tho, and i couldn't find L. Prosser
I bet lots of money that there are at least six Tricia McMillians in the United States.(And I bet one lives in Alaska.Or Nabraska.Weird things happen in Nabraska)

EDIT:Aha!Google is your friend.I found a Tricia McMillian in Chicago.(Not personally)

i don't know if werid things happen in Nebraska or Alaska(hahaha i ryhme!) i live in canada wiff meh poutine!!! *nibbles on poutine* YUMMIEEEE!!!
Cool! I'm Canadian, too! Just out of curiosity- how can one 'nibble' on poutine? I mean, if it was extra-crispy (read: burnt... eww, burnt poutine), then maybe, but otherwise it's sort of squishy.  

wingnut the improbable

PresidentoftheGalaxy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:00 pm
hi!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:02 pm
That is amazing! heart  

maria is a creeper

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games