Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Art Auction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisa
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:20 pm
Tinuu suggested not long ago that we should hold a collaboration art auction to raise money for the guild. I think its a great idea, but at the moment don't have enough time to actually organise or do the art for it sweatdrop

Tinuu is willing to do the sketching, so for this auction someone to do the cging is needed, and one of you two need to organise the thread and all. Make sure that you make it clear that its for the guild, cos people will be more generous, and we may attract some talented new members blaugh Also be sure to link to it in the guild, so we can all go and help bump and support it!

So yeah, we need one person to cg for this first auction, and anyone else interested can be part of future art auctions xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:28 pm
Hellooooo? Any cg artists willing t donate their time out there? sweatdrop  

Chisa
Vice Captain

Panther Nightwind

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:51 pm
Chisa

i don't even know what cg is sweatdrop and if i could get my pics uploaded i'd help with that but don't have a scanner stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 6:42 pm
Panther Nightwind
Chisa

i don't even know what cg is sweatdrop and if i could get my pics uploaded i'd help with that but don't have a scanner stressed
CG is computer graphics (I think...). In this context, basically I mean someone who can take a sketch done by Tinuu, and colour it on the computer, in Photoshop or something similar biggrin  

Chisa
Vice Captain

Naiadrisa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:50 pm
i'd love to join in an art aution. but my art sucks majorly stressed i'm pretty ok with pixel art but they're very very time consuming.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 5:36 am
Naiadrisa
i'd love to join in an art aution. but my art sucks majorly stressed i'm pretty ok with pixel art but they're very very time consuming.
Wow, your pixel art rocks! But we can't use that if it takes so long to do; I've seen pixel art very undervalued for the amount of effort it requires.  

Chisa
Vice Captain

Naiadrisa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 6:01 am
Chisa
Naiadrisa
Wow, your pixel art rocks! But we can't use that if it takes so long to do; I've seen pixel art very undervalued for the amount of effort it requires.

i intend to hold a pixel art auction after i finish up my last term in school 3nodding then i'll have more time to concentrate on commissions, i intend to make bigger pieces too. i hope that the people who appreciate the effort that goes into doing pixel art will bid sweatdrop it doesnt take too long to finish either, just about 3 hours to complete if i have the base ready. if i'm going to start from scratch then it make take up to a week since i have to draw a new base and make sure the anatomy looks good sweatdrop  
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games