Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Ken Ham is at it again! Now with added Dinosaurs! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What else was on the ark?
  Goblins
  Kolduns
  Trolls
  Ogres
View Results

God of lunchboxes

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:44 pm
Is "the land before time" a bible story?

edit: What is a Koldun? Is it like a dragon? Or something? And you forgot to mention the balrog from lord of the rings.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:53 pm
Shedra Helix

XDXDXD You hit the mark! heart

I was totally thinking, "Hmmm... this reminds me of something..." And that was it.  

Meirelle

Shadowy Seeker

16,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Grunny Harvester 150

God of lunchboxes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:04 pm
Meirelle
Shedra Helix

XDXDXD You hit the mark! heart

I was totally thinking, "Hmmm... this reminds me of something..." And that was it.

I know I'm great. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:22 pm
Do you realize some people spend their time proving the feasibility of placing a pair of every species on the ark with its given biblical dimensions?  

Baron von Turkeypants

Theophrastus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:35 pm
Those folks are the same who haven't heard of Nick Gisburne. Poor sloth!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:38 am
Baron von Turkeypants
Do you realize some people spend their time proving the feasibility of placing a pair of every species on the ark with its given biblical dimensions?

I feel like an a*****e for not reading the bible but they actually have the dimensions of the ark? Mesurements, things like that? ********, I need to check that out.

Does anyone else feel that the ark has to be the most absurd bible story?  

God of lunchboxes

ProjectOmicron88

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:35 am
Shedra Helix
Baron von Turkeypants

I feel like an a*****e for not reading the bible but they actually have the dimensions of the ark? Mesurements, things like that? ********, I need to check that out.

Definitely. There are about, what 2 million or so different species of animals, if that, on the whole planet? You'd have to try to find Endor AND Kashyyyk to get THAT much wood. And not all of them happened to live within walking distance of Noah's home. Also, don't forget the fact that for forty days and forty nights, you'd need foor for all these animals...I think that would take at least a whole separate ark. All the food filling all the compartments, air vents, ovens, cabinets, cupboards, drawers, wardrobes, hallways, and rooms on five Titanics probably would not be nearly enough for over a month of travel for several million animals.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:18 pm
ProjectOmicron88
Shedra Helix
Baron von Turkeypants

Definitely. There are about, what 2 million or so different species of animals, if that, on the whole planet? You'd have to try to find Endor AND Kashyyyk to get THAT much wood. And not all of them happened to live within walking distance of Noah's home. Also, don't forget the fact that for forty days and forty nights, you'd need foor for all these animals...I think that would take at least a whole separate ark. All the food filling all the compartments, air vents, ovens, cabinets, cupboards, drawers, wardrobes, hallways, and rooms on five Titanics probably would not be nearly enough for over a month of travel for several million animals.

Not to mention all the breeds of dogs and cats, that alone would take like a shitload of space. And he couldn't just take the wolves because that would prove evolution. I think the new movie coming out "Evan Allmighty" is a more accurate representation of Noahs ark.  

God of lunchboxes

Theophrastus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:22 pm
Don't forget the mountains of dung to shovel.

And the unicorns. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:22 pm
Theophrastus
Don't forget the mountains of dung to shovel.

And the unicorns. <3

That would be one sucky a** job. sweatdrop  

sora987

God of lunchboxes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:37 pm
Humans will suck on anything as long as you pound it into their heads at a young age. The nature of my monkey bretheren.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff