Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I hear j00 leik beldums?
  0_0
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:02 pm
yes thats right, I am the metagross trainer. and I have many extra beldum I don't need, but I have plenty of others I do need.
I have roughly twelve beldum for trade, i'll post their natures when I get people intrested.

here are the things I want for them:

nincada-------------------
ninjask (Anyone of these)
shedinja---------------------

squirtle
bulbasaur
charmander
piplup
mudkip
jirachi (PLEASE!)

and thats it for now, i'll add more if they come to my attention.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:09 am
Might I ask where you got these Beldums? o_o If they were bred, do you happen to know Metagross and Ditto's IVs? I have all that you've asked for, but... I've already got a Beldum myself as well. ._.  

Locke Trufeld

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:48 pm
um, IV's? if you mean EV's then, no I pay no attention to that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:30 pm
I can easily get you a Piplup egg. can't guarantee how well my WiFi will be working though. sad it's been on the fritz  

Koosei

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:02 pm
ok so whenever you see me online, go ahead and message me, and i'll get a beldum to ya.

any preference of nature? i'll have to see if any have it though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:17 pm
~Xiloscent~
ok so whenever you see me online, go ahead and message me, and i'll get a beldum to ya.

any preference of nature? i'll have to see if any have it though.
*shrugs* I'd have to look into what the natures are and what they do before I'd be able to tell you. and I'd have to know for certain that my WiFi isn't gonna go out on me. my WiFi has a very bad connection right now.  

Koosei

Chromatic Blur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:49 pm
I can give you any of these..
squirtle
bulbasaur
charmander
piplup
mudkip  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:49 pm
It's easy how you find them.

Prof. Rowan's assitant's sister will tell you of a pokemon in a certain route and Beldum was one of them.  

Hero Maul

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:07 am
Hero Maul

Prof. Rowan's assitant's sister will tell you of a pokemon in a certain route and Beldum was one of them.
yes but they end up lvl 53! which makes them quite useless. a lvl 1 is easier to train and make strong with pokerus and macho brace. and I can give specific natures from my selection.

and as of no I only need

squirtle
charmander
mudkip

and thats it. well I am DESPRATELY trying to get a jirachi, I have a rare starf berry for it along with th beldum, or if they want they can trade for my deoxsys, I can alway get another off of WTC.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:30 pm
~Xiloscent~
Hero Maul

yes but they end up lvl 53! which makes them quite useless. a lvl 1 is easier to train and make strong with pokerus and macho brace. and I can give specific natures from my selection.

and as of no I only need

squirtle
charmander
mudkip

and thats it. well I am DESPRATELY trying to get a jirachi, I have a rare starf berry for it along with th beldum, or if they want they can trade for my deoxsys, I can alway get another off of WTC.
Hmmm, I assume my offer was ignored?  

Chromatic Blur

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:33 pm
Fireonimusha
~Xiloscent~
Hero Maul

and as of no I only need

squirtle
charmander
mudkip

Hmmm, I assume my offer was ignored?
sry I had missed your post. but yeah mudkip would be nice. and if you want 3 beldums that would be very nice!  
Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games