Reply The Anime Art Academy
Islanzadi's First Drawing; Need Critique

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

islanzadidrottning

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:36 pm
Hi! This is my first scanned drawing; I've been seriously drawing for a year now. Could you guys give me some critique? Please and thank you!

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r312/islanzadidesalas/scan001001.jpg  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:06 pm
its good, but the something about the shoulders..ones too high perhaps? The head looks a bit long, you might wanna make it a bit shorter, and it would be great once u start working on the face...if you want to though...the hips seem to be a bit wide...or is that just me? well i hope that helped..and didnt make things worse...well umm..ima stop talking now...  

4a5dgfad

islanzadidrottning

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:55 pm
XxrandumbnessxX
its good, but the something about the shoulders..ones too high perhaps? The head looks a bit long, you might wanna make it a bit shorter, and it would be great once u start working on the face...if you want to though...the hips seem to be a bit wide...or is that just me? well i hope that helped..and didnt make things worse...well umm..ima stop talking now...

Thank you for your comments.......I gave up drawing faces on figure drawings a while ago........and I could distinguishing those lines. She's supposed to have a figure.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:26 pm
well u just dont get better on anything if u give up, give another go at the face...and yeah i c what u mean about the figure..ok well good luck on anything u might be drawing soon  

4a5dgfad

nite elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:16 am
the way i see it is you just need to refine the details  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:07 am
I like the outfit on her and I suggest keep practicing instead of giving up who knows maybe that would be your best part of the picture if you get better 3nodding  

fumetsu ookami

KiyoshiKyokai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:14 am
If you can get this far, it's time to move on to inking/coloring and so forth. It's difficult to judge your skill and its strong/weak points based on this rough sketch alone. Can you show us a more finished work?  
The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games