In this list, all important threads and Guilds affiliated to this one are listed below.

- If you wish to put up a link of your Guild/thread, send me a PM with the link, and additional information.

*~The Last Alliance of Elves and Men RP Guild~*
This guild features the most complete LOTR canon-based RPG known to Gaia. Focused on the 5 years previous to the Battle of the Last Alliance, it allows the RPer to involve him/herself in the world of Tolkien, at the ending of the Second Age, a time of relative peace, when the Dark Lord musters his forces, in order to destroy the two newly founded kingdoms, Arnor and Gondor. His attempts are frustrated by the might of Gil-galad, High King of the Elves, and Elendil the Tall, High King of the Exiled Numenoreans. Many subplots are available, and you can either become a character of that time (Such as Amdír, King of Lórien), or create a new one yourself. Experienced and devoted RPers are preferred, but all are welcome!

Rudhheniel

LOTR Subforum threads
*~Linklist~*

BL Thread

Event
LOTR Subforum Prom 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you wish to suggest a thread or guild, please send me or any of my Crew a PM with the link that you wish to suggest.