POTC 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:39 pm
Never knowing if I could take it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.If I would make it through the night

Who saw it, wants to see it, liked it or didn't like it?

I saw it, I liked it and...that's it.

Also, has anyone heard the 4th movie rumor? Hoping it's true? Thinking a 4th movie is pushing it?

I held on to my faith...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....And now I've found my way

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:46 pm
I loved the movie best one yet in my opinion. What was you favorite part Darque?  

Red_knightm

black_knightj

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:20 pm
I agree with Red, my favorite out of the so far trilogy. Possible 4th movie but I heard a rumor that Johnny didnt want to come back un ess it had a good plot, and there is no way Kierra Knightly is comming back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:59 pm
My opinion, in white, due to spoilers:

There might be a forth. It would have to be really good to get Johnny Dep and Geoffrey Rush to come back, and the Elizabeth-Will story is definitely finished. Chances are, if there is another movie, it'll be Jack-Barbosa centric.

It also could be interesting, albeit cheesy as hell, if the Turner-boy-child got to have a go at piracy himself somehow.

boconnotto

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:08 am
Put me to sleep, evil angel...

Here's the deal according to what I've heard several times.

Depp signed a contract with Disney to do five movies. And because Pirates was so popular, they decided to just do five of them.

I haven't heard about Depp and Knightly refusing to come back. What I've been told is that Bloom probably won't, because he's happy with where his character ended up in this last one.

The way I figure is, if what I've heard is right, Depp won't have much of a choice in the matter, because he's contracted with Disney, and he's always been one to honor his contracts.

I think five movies is too much for anything. That's how they ruined The Land Before Time series, and stuff like that. However, I wasn't that impressed with the last movie, nor were any of my friends. We just don't think that it lived up to the PotC standard. So, looking at it like that, there damn well better be another one.

...Open your wings, evil angel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:03 pm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/bazbamigboye.html?in_article_id=415609&in_page_id=1794 thats what i got about Kierra, and i really liked the third one nui. Why dont you think it lived up to the others?  

black_knightj

Light of Nuitari
Crew

Tricky Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:24 pm
Put me to sleep, evil angel...

Well, the Voodoo chick turns out to be an ancient Greek goddess, then turning into a flood of crabs....can you say, "pull things out of your a**"?

But for the most part, everyone that I went with and I, and my other friends that have seen it since, just feel like the entire movie was filler up until the last 15 minutes, and then all that was bull that the writers pulled out of their asses, to be a little redundant, and that just seemed really random instead of like a conclusion. Plus it has a sad ending if you look at it logically.

*shrug*

It isn't that I disliked it. I did like it. Made my giggle and s**t. I just don't think it's AS good as the other two.

Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End: Because you can never have too many Jack Sparrows.

...Open your wings, evil angel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:30 pm
Fair enough.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:45 pm
Never knowing if I could take it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.If I would make it through the night

Fave part...I dunno, I liked the whole thing. =D

I held on to my faith...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show....And now I've found my way

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:31 pm
I saw it and I liked it... well the thing is I didn't see the ending, it was still good though. I didn't get to watch the ending cause I was taking a shower ^^" But I downloaded it so maybe when I have a chance... I'll watch the ending. 3nodding  

Elysia Avalon

The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff