Love Loveless?
  YES!
  No ><
  Chu! <3
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:57 pm
"Y-You don't have to apologize! It's alright! Really!" Matsu spazzed a little when she bowed.

"Shush, Ma-kun. You're making it more awkward." Mako repremanded him with a look. "I'm Makotoko by the way. You can call me Mako. And this one's Matsu!" She said with a smile putting one arm across his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:18 pm
Shiranui slowly got up. "Ah.. I-I'm Shiranui..." She blushed a bit. She was always embaressed when she told someone her name, since she was named after an ancient wolf god. She didn't know what was going through her parents' stupid heads. "You can just call me Shira, or shi, or whatever..." She trailed off, giving a small smile, obviously a bit shy.  

BassGBaby

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:36 pm
"Well it's nice to meet you Shira! Oh! Let me get changed out of this and then we can talk more!" Mako said with a smile and squeezing Matsu's arm to her once before runing off.

From Mako's actions, Matsu turned bright red. "U-uh...." He ended up being speechless.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:40 pm
Shiranui opened her mouth a bit but only a small squeak came out. She quickly closed her mouth. After a moment she looked up at him. "A-Ano... I'm really sorry about that. Pleased to meet you M-Matsu-san..." she said shyly, blushing and pushing her pointer fingers together, fidgeting.  

BassGBaby

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:41 pm
Yuuri stared at the new girl, his right ear twitching.

"Eh? You annoyed, Yuuri?"Aiko said, leaning over to look at him.

'No . . . " He muttered as looked away, his face flushed. Aiko swung her gaze over to Shiranui and gave a smile.

"I'm Aiko and this one here is Yuuri. Pleased to meet you!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:12 pm
Shiranui watched the others, and lowered her head a bit. "Oh uh, Pleased to meet you Yuuri... Aiko... I'm terribly sorry for interrupting your nice shopping trip..." She lowered her head and went into a low bow, blushing darkly.  

BassGBaby

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces