Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Beer Cap Necklaces Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wheeee poll
  wheee
  crackhead
  takes moneies and runs away
View Results

madame trash heap

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:01 am
Those are really cute. And to add my two cents: Orangina has an interesting cap that would look good for something like this.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:56 am
Those are really cool! surprised I've been wanting to make my own for awhile now. I should get on that...  

Sweet Imaginary Friend

sparklingbutterfly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:10 am
WOW you guys! I have left gaia and came back just to see if anything exciting was happening to the guild and this thread is still on top! I was shocked!!! I have made alot of these since and gotten so many comments on them from people around town! So questions that are still to be answered about this craft. The Glue: Any sort of clear drying glue will do. Ask at your local craft store. Actually I saw a KIT for these at Michael's so they should know what you are talking about.....hey maybe I even started a fad! xp Yes, I know the amount of beer the guys drink at my Dad's work is quite scary and I am seriously surprised they are not drunk 24/7!

So, it was nice seeing the guild again if you have anymore questions I am on Ravelry. Please tell me you are from the guild so I'm not like woah who is this random person! My name there is: canadiangirl  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff