A conversation between myself and Hzza Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:51 am
My mom used to clean an apartment building and one day she went into work and she was cleaing the stair wells and discovered that somebody had taken a massive s**t on the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:14 pm
I live on the fifth floor in a block of flats. Once I went to take the rubbish out to the chute thing and I noticed someone had just squeezed one out right there in the chute room.

They could've at least tried to pop it in the chute.

Wall Mine

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:25 am
Wall Mine
I live on the fifth floor in a block of flats. Once I went to take the rubbish out to the chute thing and I noticed someone had just squeezed one out right there in the chute room.

I'm amazed at how many people take random shits in weird places.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:22 am
I think my new life ambition is to drop a deuce down a laundery chute in a hotel.  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Hzza
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:30 am
^******** that, new ambition, make more of a mess then these ********  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:39 pm
lol gross  

punkarama
Vice Captain

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:32 am
punkarama
Wall Mine

I'm amazed at how many people take random shits in weird places.

While I was working at the Public Library in my hometown.....one of my co-workers had the misfortune to discover a book that someone had shat inside the pages before closing it and reshelving it.

The horror! D:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:54 pm
s**t story 1: I had this neighbor once. He was, like...This drunk, diabetic, wheelchair-ridden vietnam war veteran, so I took care of him sometimes after his wife passed away. WELL. I was making him some foor once, and I had to pee. So I went into the bathroom, and seriously, there was s**t and toilet paper piled up AT LEAST a foot off of the seat and all around the toilet. I did NOT think that ANYTHING like that was possible. It was awesome.

s**t story 2: A few days ago, my sister was at work (She works at Taco Bell) and she had to stay two extra hours to help clean and close up. Well! She went into the men's bathroom to clean, and in one of the stalls someone had s**t EVERYWHERE. Like, there was a turd BEHIND the toilet. It was beautiful.

s**t story 3: The other day my boyfriend and I were at the mall and he had bought a new shirt. So, he went into the bathroom to change into it and all the stalls were taken. Well some fat guy came outta one and Lucas took the stall. When he went in, there was a football-sized s**t in the toilet. So he took a picture of it and showed me and I was all, "EW. There's not even any toilet paper in there!" and we laughed for, like, half an hour.

Heff

Super Linzio

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:49 am
*wipes a tear from her eye*

Heff that was simply beautiful...

You tell the best s**t stories.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:44 pm
Heff
s**t story 1: I had this neighbor once. He was, like...This drunk, diabetic, wheelchair-ridden vietnam war veteran, so I took care of him sometimes after his wife passed away. WELL. I was making him some foor once, and I had to pee. So I went into the bathroom, and seriously, there was s**t and toilet paper piled up AT LEAST a foot off of the seat and all around the toilet. I did NOT think that ANYTHING like that was possible. It was awesome.

s**t story 2: A few days ago, my sister was at work (She works at Taco Bell) and she had to stay two extra hours to help clean and close up. Well! She went into the men's bathroom to clean, and in one of the stalls someone had s**t EVERYWHERE. Like, there was a turd BEHIND the toilet. It was beautiful.

s**t story 3: The other day my boyfriend and I were at the mall and he had bought a new shirt. So, he went into the bathroom to change into it and all the stalls were taken. Well some fat guy came outta one and Lucas took the stall. When he went in, there was a football-sized s**t in the toilet. So he took a picture of it and showed me and I was all, "EW. There's not even any toilet paper in there!" and we laughed for, like, half an hour.

damn! that last one reminds me of a turd i saw in 6th grade. It was in the girls bathroom and it was so big no one could flush it. Plenty tried but it just sorta swirled around in a circle and never went down.  

CokePixie
Crew

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:36 am
Good stories Heff.

There is loads of gross s**t that goes down in the sears outlet fitting rooms. We've found s**t and piss numerouse times, puke, some chick wiped her bloody c**t with one of the curtains, and we've even found clothing abandoned and soaked in alcohol. I've had a parent tell me that some guy was watching their son change. And I've had numerous offers to accompany dirty perverts into the fitting rooms.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:50 pm
HAHAHAHAHA! That's wonderful, Boyfriend. =]

Coke-arella: That's beautiful. lol I was reading a magazine once and there was an article about some girl that went to the bathroom and there was some dirty old pervert in the stall next to her. And he molested her. It was funny s**t.

Has nothing to do with anything, but yeah. xd

DW: Why, thank you, dear. ;D

Heff

You might be here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out