Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Trans Formations ~the rp~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:54 am
Justice blinked to his bot, which now was a flamingo which had the attention span of an acorn. "Ok, I know your radio's probably gone.... we have no signal flares... and we can't call a dropship because of the radio situation. We need to think, and think well. What do we do?" The pink bird pecked the top of his head a couple times as if looking for food. "Owww! Bad bird! "  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:17 pm
Haru seemed to be ignoring the cat... Untill technology was mentioned. Right after the flamingo pecked him, Haru grabbed the cat and looked streight into it's eyes, using a cold, threatening tone which was clearly reflected in the girls eyes. "You have technology. You will use this technology to help me find my sword. Got it?"

It seemed rather gruff, but Haru was tired of this... And wanted her sword back.  

Rowen McNeill

justice_prime

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:52 am
"Correction... I had tech....mew." he wiggled and squirmed in her grip. "The flamingo was once a robotic soldier..." he continued to wriggle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:42 am
Haru's sharp red eyes moved from the cat in her grip to the 'soldier', before arching a scepctic eyebrow. "A robotic flamingo soldier? What good is that? Staking out suburban dwellings with gaudy yard ornaments?"

Her eyes slid back to Justice, and after looking him over once more, the girl made a 'psht' sound before dropping him. She muttered an irritated "" in her native toungue of Japanese before giving her suroundings a good hard look.

Somehow, she had to get back to that damn island...  

Rowen McNeill

justice_prime

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:46 am
He blinked several times. "Well, I know if we keep going in one direction we'll get out sooner, mew..." He looked around "...or later."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:21 pm
Haru narowed her eyes at the cat. "I've been wandering around this place for... A long enough time. I need my sword." Finally, the girl turned back to Justice. "Where do this realms witches reside? If your technology will not suffice, I must then turn to magic." Apparntly Haru had momentarily forgotten that she was now a... she. And possibly capable of getting them out of there.  

Rowen McNeill

justice_prime

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:32 pm
Justice shrugged. "I donno, mew." He then climbed atop of the flamingo riding it like an ostrich.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:19 pm
"Ugh. " Haru started to storm off, but quickly relaized she had no idea where she was going. A string of what could only have been Japanese explatives escpaed the mouth of the very pretty, very angry 14 year old girl, followe by some foot stamping and waving (in agrivation) of hands.

After perhaps a minute of this, there was a loud BOOM, and suddenly where there had been a patch of green grass was now a dimentional portal, lying flat on the ground. "Nani...?"  

Rowen McNeill

justice_prime

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:28 pm
"Home! Jump in!" the flamingo hopped into the vortex and both of them vanished. "Weee......"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:07 pm
"Ah... whe..." Haru stared at it for maybe a minute, decided Justice was most likely correct about it at least being a way out-- so she shrugged and jumped in. Wherever she landed, it had to be better then the Transformations.  

Rowen McNeill

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:43 pm
(first post edited)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:53 pm
A girl wanders around the neighborhood fascinated by the energy that seemed to eminate from everywhere.  

kagura_rockbell

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces